NG puzzles

Lee_NGpuzzles

Re: NG puzzles

Post by Lee_NGpuzzles »

I appreciate the honesty and help blueisgn2k

Unfortunately I'm not a sales person, I'm not able to give you a speech that will convert you all to ng puzzles lovers.
I know the website lags, we are looking into it.
Company details are on there way we are registering as a company as we speak, we didn't plan on advertising yet.
If your not into the cryptic ball balling maze then fair enough, but I will say the outer rings on Loki actually do something to solve the puzzle and are not there for show.

As for making the £600 *club* work we are not trying to make a living from this company, we will not be drawing a wage or expenses from this company, we both have normal jobs which we both are not intending to leave.
With that said it's not like we need to make a fortune out of you guys to keep us going, the company address will be my personal address, all manufacturing processes are out sourced to company's we personally know so we have no overheads to pay, none.

The 500 club offered free puzzles for life as I understand (I may be wrong) that's why we are offering 5 puzzles to make it a realistic figure.
astr0creep

Post by astr0creep »

OK, glad the mud slinging seems to be over! Im guessing it was just a knee-jerk reaction and that is not what we are all about!

I would recommend keeping us updated in this thread on your production and try to include as much detail and as many pictures as possible (without giving too much away obviously).

Also it would not do any harm to lend/donate a puzzle or two to some of the prolific puzzle reviewers out there, we tend to know them and trust their opinions.

Best of luck with your series and I'll keep my eyes open for future updates.
Blue Obs open
Black Obs V1 open
Black Obs V2 open
Blue Ext open
Green Ext open
Bronze Ext open
Silver Ext open
Gold Ext open
Orange Ext open
PU SCW UK in progress!

Mercry Open, kinda...

astr0creep
stet

Post by stet »

The Isis 500 Club wasn’t puzzles for life. It was a pre-order for the 2nd through 5th puzzle in the series. Club members were supposed to be the first to get each puzzle which hasn’t happened for many. I got my Ramisis about two months after many non-members and, as I mentioned above, I am still waiting for my Tessarisis after almost a full year. They are even available in retail stores in the US yet I’m still waiting, and I’m not the only one! We were also supposed to be given access to test new designs and prototypes which I don’t think has happened either (I was never given the opportunity, I don’t remember hearing if anyone else has). We have been given “lifetime” access to the paid sections of the Isis forum but that community is pretty much dead these days. As a bonus, we did get a free Kuku puzzle but these were flawed “seconds” which in many cases (including mine) were too tight to be solved without the use of tools.

I don’t think anyone has any good feelings about the Isis 500 Club anymore so bringing it up and comparing your product to it is really not a good idea. It just won’t go over very well.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Lee_NGpuzzles

Post by Lee_NGpuzzles »

We are considering sending a couple of the prototypes out, who we send them too will be down to you guys, if you want to give me a couple of names and addresses of the most trusted we will look into sending a couple out.

I never realised the 500 club went so sour... I'm very sorry to hear that.
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

I think I'll buy Loki after i buy the other puzzles i wanted- it does look very cool, so I think a couple of reviews are exactly what is needed 8-)
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

I'll happily review one and take it to the next Midlands Puzzle Party for a group discussion (play).
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

In no particular order...

Paradox
http://puzzle-obsessed.blogspot.com/

The Juggler
http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/

allardwza
http://allardspuzzlingtimes.blogspot.com/

Jerryloo71
http://smallpuzzlecollection.blogspot.com/

kev1n
http://www.puzzlemad.co.uk/

Take your pick. They're all active and respected around here.

Best be quick about it too, you probably want some reviews to coincide with the big advertising push you're talking about.

Now on to the topic of mud slinging. Lee, if I didn't have the shadow of a doubt that possibly this was a big misunderstanding and coincidental incident, I'd have reported the initial posts and petitioned for them to be removed as outright adverts. The level of that certainty never moved in your favor that whole time, the opposite in fact, and I wasn't digging for things to criticize they were right smack in front of me.

Lets talk about this.
Lee_NGpuzzles wrote:I fully respect that most people on this sight have a very impressive knowledge that exceeds my own, but most of you are so quick to jump on the negativity band wagon with the rest of the haters did you really expect a pleasant reply from me on this forum?
I have a hard time believing your actually asking this. Absolutely, 100%, of course, YES! Clear the Air, don't kick dust. If what you've said is completely true, then it was in fact, a complete misunderstanding, and I make no apologies for my part in it based on the information we had.

Do you have a preview link to your kickstarter project? I'd love to see that.

[edit] added kev1n to blogger list. I knew I forgot one or two, I just couldn't remember forum name!
Last edited by Chyron on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Lee_NGpuzzles

Post by Lee_NGpuzzles »

Thank you for the names, we are going make a small batch of puzzles and distribute a few for reviews.

I've had several people ask me regarding the kickstarter link, as the page was not to be advertised for a couple of more weeks the kickstarter page was planned to be up and running by the time we advertise. I've altered the post on the website to let people it will be an active campaign in roughly 2 weeks

Thank you for your interest
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Orange is my favorite color. I have an Orange Car. It's not entirely known as a Norse color, as far as I know, which your puzzles appear to be designed around. Why was Orange selected as one of your 'Allegiance' colors?
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

Yo Chyron!!! You forgot Kevin :lol:
http://www.puzzlemad.co.uk
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”