NG puzzles

Puzzlepro86

Re: NG puzzles

Post by Puzzlepro86 »

Once again i am NOT the creator and if you read there are two people not just one

Also its says from Mr x and the last time a checked i was not a mr

Yes females can enjoy and collect puzzles too :)

I only wanted some advice i thaught by attemping to use a forum (which i really dont get how to use still lol) it would help but its ok il know for next time :lol:

Anyway off to also look at buying another revomaze maybe they could do one in pink now that i would buy :D

And check me out learning how to change the colour of what im writing
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Tell us about your revomaze experience. Which one do you have?
Starting over
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

Puzzlepro86 wrote:Once again i am NOT the creator and if you read there are two people not just one

Also its says from Mr x and the last time a checked i was not a mr

Yes females can enjoy and collect puzzles too :)

I only wanted some advice i thaught by attemping to use a forum (which i really dont get how to use still lol) it would help but its ok il know for next time :lol:

Anyway off to also look at buying another revomaze maybe they could do one in pink now that i would buy :D

And check me out learning how to change the colour of what im writing
There is a purple one already 8-) but Wil Strijbos' egg is pink :lol: you can try that one
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Puzzlepro86

Post by Puzzlepro86 »

Purple is not quite pink tho :?
I will check out the Wil Strijbos' egg tho i love pink

My revomaze experience has been very good i like how the puzzles handle and the qulity of design (as im a very busy person working shifts im still to solve them but im sure im getting closer)

iv got the blue one and mini and just looking at get the Revomaze extreme orange Issue 2 but its out of stock at mo so gonna have to wait

I also own a few puzzles from other makers

:D
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

The black/silver look of the Loki puzzle is definitely something I'm drawn to. However, judging by the pictures on the website it looks to be a blind rotating ball bearing maze.

Sadly I have little to no interest in hidden mazes that give you no reference point as to where you are at any given time.

I would happily own one for the aesthetics alone, but not for the current price.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

Puzzlepro86 wrote:iv got the blue one and mini and just looking at get the Revomaze extreme orange Issue 2 but its out of stock at mo so gonna have to wait
They just restocked the oranges.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

OK, I won't call you the creator anymore.

No sweat off my back. Good luck getting people to buy it.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Having read some of the newer comments here I went back to their site to see if I could find any more information about them / their products. Aside from the site being abysmally slow and the text being so big that it barely anything fits on my (HD) screen (although I can read it from the other side of the room - great(!)), I realised that I could find pretty much nothing about who these guys were (a news blog entry doesn't count).

I'm fairly certain that this means they're breaking UK e-commerce laws that say if your site is used for e-commerce (which it is because I can buy stuff), then the site *must* also include a whole long list of information including (but not limited to) the full business name, the company's registration number, a registered office address, and contact details including an email address. So personally, even if I was considering buying anything, I wouldn't.

Oh, and these are just my personal views and observations, they have no connection to Revomaze or Chris.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

This has now been posted on their site...

It has been braught to my attention that our website doesn’t say who we are.
I’d like to firstly apologise and secondly introduce myself.
My name is Anthony Evans and I’m the person who actually manufactured the prototypes of Loki.
I’d like to also introduce my business partner Lee Raspin who did the design for Loki.
We will be aiming to alter our website and include are names very shortly.
I would like to say thank you to Mr X for bringing this to our attention.

Thought it would have been 'Ms X' :lol:

Im not trusting this company very much now, seems a bit devious to me. I wont be looking at purchasing from them now.

Edit: Oh and notice how our new found friend on here spells 'thought' as 'thaught' and the creator on the news feed of their website spells 'brought' as 'braught'. Not to be a grammar nazi but its pretty damn obvious this is the same person from the way they both write :lol:
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I'm just going to throw this out there because I'm a dumb American and don't know how to spell in anything other than American English.

Is it braught or brought in the UK?

also, is it thaught or thought?

Because I'm still seeing parallels that I can't help but see. COULD be coincidence... but dang that's one coincidence of a coincidence.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”