NG puzzles

Mrhero

Re: NG puzzles

Post by Mrhero »

this loki one looks cool, too bad there isnt any information about the type and objective of it :?
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

bluesign2k wrote: When I first saw it, it reminded me of the failed Kickstarter for the Lula Sanity... I wonder if it's at all related?
I thought exactly the same thing, except this looked kind of like a step back quality-wise. Who knows.

I know we don't outright shut down people who advertise their puzzles around here, but there's a sensible and honest way to go about doing it. There were a lot of 'NEWS' posts on their site that are only listed from 2 days ago. That includes a reference to Kickstarter funding (I can't find it, and I know my way around KS..)
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

bluesign2k wrote:
Dorothea wrote:The two "directors" have got no names...
Maybe one has got the initials A.R. ?
The only information I can find is the site's registrant using whois - someone called James Page from Chesterfield. I can't find them on any other database though. I'm not sure this is related to A.R.
When I first saw it, it reminded me of the failed Kickstarter for the Lula Sanity... I wonder if it's at all related?

Puzzlepro86, if you are linked to NG Puzzles you'd be doing yourself a favour if you admit to it. We're a puzzle forum, full of people who are always searching for something new. If you have a puzzle that you want to tell us about then tell us, but please don't spam the forum by posting the same thing all over the place.
I agree with this....if you are looking to get support from this community honesty is going to be your ally.

To our Revo members I wouldn't jump into this without knowing more as the initial post clearly looks like a spam/advertisement...their puzzles may end up being great, but this approach at finding customers is frowned upon.
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
Puzzlepro86

Post by Puzzlepro86 »

Sorry im new to all this forum stuff tryin to find my way around it.

Unfortuntely im not the creator.

One of my friends liked them on facebook so i thaught i would ask everyones oppinion :)
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Not new enough to not know how to hide your online status.

Either way, bad introduction coming to a random forum asking for information on an unreleased puzzle that no one has heard about before.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

There is not that much info. There is nothing bad with trying to get your info out there, but still.

They say they are on Kickstarter, but yet I can't find them. Also, the news page says that about 6 months of work is in one day, June 22.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

NGPuzzles News wrote:Ooops
June 24, 2014 Ant Evans
It has been braught to my attention that our website doesn’t say who we are.

I’d like to firstly apologise and secondly introduce myself.

My name is Anthony Evans and I’m the person who actually manufactured the prototypes of Loki.

I’d like to also introduce my business partner Lee Raspin who did the design for Loki.

We will be aiming to alter our website and include are names very shortly.

I would like to say thank you to Mr X for bringing this to our attention.
Just based on the recent news article posted on their site, about who they are.... and the posts on this thread... I'm pretty certain Puzzlepro86 is the creator.

Look, we like puzzles, and we're pretty welcoming to creators. The whole smoke and mirrors routine isn't going to earn my trust as a customer.
jerryloo71

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by jerryloo71 »

robbaylis79 wrote:
Chyron wrote:The spam is strong in this one.
:lol:
Hmm...I seem to have come across something similar in some movie....just can't remember what movie I saw...
Spanishlovemachine

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

Hi everybody,
When I saw the initial link I was interested and contacted Lee Raspin asking some things. Amongst other things he replied the following as to the goal of LOKI:

Sorry I forgot to include the other information, the goal is to lead a non magnetic ball bearing through a series of obstacles, the solve time of the prototype will assistance was two weeks, since then we have made the design more difficult, I'm personally aiming for a 3 month solve time.

Best regards
Spanishlovemachine
Mrhero

Post by Mrhero »

Spanishlovemachine wrote:Hi everybody,
When I saw the initial link I was interested and contacted Lee Raspin asking some things. Amongst other things he replied the following as to the goal of LOKI:

Sorry I forgot to include the other information, the goal is to lead a non magnetic ball bearing through a series of obstacles, the solve time of the prototype will assistance was two weeks, since then we have made the design more difficult, I'm personally aiming for a 3 month solve time.

Best regards
Spanishlovemachine
Ramisis, anyone? :|
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”