Charles Perry Zen Puzzle On Ebay

jerryloo71

Re: Charles Perry Zen Puzzle On Ebay

Post by jerryloo71 »

Bidle wrote:
akking1 wrote:What do you fellows think a fair price is for the Charles Perry puzzle ball and zen puzzle individually. It seems to me that the zen puzzle is the rarer or more desirable puzzle.

I am having trouble loading pics any advice?
Zen is indeed more rare. Personally I like it above the other, but both are great puzzles. I would just give it a go on eBay and look were it ends up. Maybe set a minimum but shouldn't be necessary.
Why don't you ask interested forum members to make you their best offer; and you can choose to accept (or reject) offers. Just a thought.....
akking1

Post by akking1 »

I very much like this idea. If anyone is interested feel free to send me your offers. I can also be emailed at kevk@email.com. I cannot load pictures on this forum for some odd reason, but I can send pictures via email. Both puzzles are in great condition. I am very reasonable, and don't have much invested so don't be shy with offers. Thanks to all for your input!
akking1

Post by akking1 »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have listed the Charles Perry Zen Puzzle for auction on Puzzle Paradise. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and Happy Bidding.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”