Bronze/tarka?

ReVoRabbit

Re: Bronze/tarka?

Post by ReVoRabbit »

you mean as far as Isi5? Im still wondering.

It'll be the death of SG i think. I know I'll never spend another dime on anything AR is involved with. I still havent purchased the Tarka or Tessarisis. once I do, i'll be forced to by the final puzzle which they can ask any amount of cash for. If AR hadn't given me a Copernisis, I probably would have never considered moving beyond the Ramisis.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

ReVoRabbit wrote:you mean as far as Isi5? Im still wondering.

It'll be the death of SG i think. I know I'll never spend another dime on anything AR is involved with. I still havent purchased the Tarka or Tessarisis. once I do, i'll be forced to by the final puzzle which they can ask any amount of cash for. If AR hadn't given me a Copernisis, I probably would have never considered moving beyond the Ramisis.
Actually, I'm more curious about the Tarka and Tessarisis than the Isis5. Are they still available? (apparently not from SG directly) Will they be making more? Are they worth the effort?

I know what you mean about AR though. I battled over the Ramisis like many and never got even close to satisfaction.

Which has led to a very odd looking SG/SW puzzle collection. Why does he insist on changing color schemes and branding every other month?
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

AndrusyszynPM wrote:Actually, I'm more curious about the Tarka and Tessarisis than the Isis5. Are they still available? (apparently not from SG directly) Will they be making more? Are they worth the effort?
Ive not touched either, but i have it from those i trust, that they are a good puzzle!
AndrusyszynPM wrote:Which has led to a very odd looking SG/SW puzzle collection. Why does he insist on changing color schemes and branding every other month?
I wonder the same thing. currently, since i have 3 SG puzzles with completely different color schemes, im hoping that if i get the last 2, i can avoid any matching colors.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

ReVoRabbit wrote:I wonder the same thing. currently, since i have 3 SG puzzles with completely different color schemes, im hoping that if i get the last 2, i can avoid any matching colors.
I think I might be able to manage that too.

Nkryptor (Pink) (SW Brand)
Isis (Purple and Blue)
Ramisis (Copper) (SW Brand)
Copernisis (Gold and Red) (SG Brand)

Just found this which will go perfectly with the above, what do you think?
Tessarisis (Black and Blue)

Now if only I could find a nice green Tarka.....hmmmm.
AndrusyszynPM
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

looks pretty... pricey though... you know how many RevoMaze puzzles I could get for the same kind of coin? i might have to resort to ebay.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
PE
Obsession
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

AndrusyszynPM wrote:Actually, I'm more curious about the Tarka and Tessarisis than the Isis5. Are they still available? (apparently not from SG directly) Will they be making more? Are they worth the effort?

I believe that the Tarka and Tessarisis soon will be in stock again. I bought the Tarka from Puzzlemaster for one month ago, but I cannot find them in their store at the moment.

I haven't started with them yet due to a puzzle backlog :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

AndrusyszynPM -- The Wording in the description of the Marbles Titanium/Blue version leads me to believe there may be a Tarka inside of it.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

Chyron wrote:AndrusyszynPM -- The Wording in the description of the Marbles Titanium/Blue version leads me to believe there may be a Tarka inside of it.
Interesting, I didn't read that close enough. Excited to see what happens now. Also noticed that Marbles is undercutting SG prices which is great if you are state side like me.
AndrusyszynPM
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand
Orko

Post by Orko »

Yes, there is a tarka insinde this eddition. ;)

But i have to say, its not easy to solve a tarka without solving the rest of the sg puzzles.
However, the tess and the tarka are the best puzzles from sg in my opinion, and i have the most of them.
And i have to say its better to buy the tarka in the tess, than both on thier own. That prevents scratches inside the tess and makes the tarka a bit easier. ;)
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Pyromancer

Post by Pyromancer »

Hi Guys,

I'm new on this forum, just wanted to say thanks for the kind remarks about the Tessarisis and Tarka - the two puzzles I designed for SG.

I don't work for SG anymore, so please don't ask me about what they're up to - I don't have a clue.

Some of you may already know that I'm planning to launch my own puzzle series - just trying to pin the costs down to make sure it's viable at the moment. If you're interested do take a look at http://www.pyropuzzles.co.uk.

Pyromancer.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”