Blue Pro - 09-12-11
Green - 03-11-10
Black - 12-11-10
Black v2 - 04-02-12
Red - So near and yet...
prodigy

Re: Pyro Puzzles

Post by prodigy »

I received the Fire puzzle today. Really good finish and I have now finished the deciphering of the clues. Fun as usual to do this, so now its time to start to do my first move on the Fire puzzle :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
CzMeteo

Post by CzMeteo »

prodigy wrote:I received the Fire puzzle today. Really good finish and I have now finished the deciphering of the clues. Fun as usual to do this, so now its time to start to do my first move on the Fire puzzle :)
Wow that was fast...
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Just got my shipping notice! AWESOME!!!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Looks like it was actually shipped and left Heathrow Airport yesterday, but then got processed at the sort facility in East Midlands UK this morning, and has an estimated delivery date of Today still? To Minnesota, US, NA, Planet Earth? Wow DHL is either really really efficient or really really confused.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
stet

Post by stet »

Looks like they shipped DHL to the US which explains the exceptionally high shipping charges. Unfortunately for me at least DHL is terrible. They only have 1 hub in the area and it is 1.5 hours away. They tend to hold on to packages until they get enough to be delivered in my area to justify a truck roll (they don't have many trucks). This can add days or even weeks to the delivery. And if no one is home (which is often the case) then I have to wait all over again for them to get around to attempting a redelivery.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
darenwhitaker

Post by darenwhitaker »

Mine also seems to have shipped DHL, heading to a hub only 35 miles away from me, due in "today". Somehow I don't see that happening, but hey, who knows. Once it hit's US soil, I'd be willing to bet it takes a few days to get through customs. So, my bet is end of next week. Guess I'll be taking gunmetal revo with me to Jury duty on Tuesday. Hopefully they'll let it through security. 8-)
Open - BU02156 / GRmarbles / AQ00066 / MT06-30 / GMmarbles
Working - mini & Black Plastic w/ Green "R"
Not attempted - OR00287 / LM00282 / CU00066 / IN00066 / R00102
CE #058 - Admiring on the shelf
Looking for...Gary Foshee's Open Lock
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Just solved the Fire Puzzle. Nice quality of the puzzle and you will be surprised :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Mine just arrived! Got to start solving the clues!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

what'd your tracking look like? o_O I can't tell if mine is in the UK yet or made it to the US.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”