Inside3 Cubes

stet

Re: Inside3 Cubes

Post by stet »

Just a fast update. I received an almost immediate response saying that they will send my missing "Awful 0 (the best puzle in the collection)" right away and that I can give my extra "Easy 0" to a friend which is what I'll do in an attempt to get more people interested in these. That is great customer service!
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Did you expect them or did they just show up one day? There's a good chance I'll be out of town one of the next two weeks so I'm trying to see if I need to have someone able to pick it up for me.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
stet

Post by stet »

They just showed up on their own. I didn't get any notice that they are on their way so I expect that others who also paid in for all 6 should be getting them too.
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Just in!
Attachments
photo (16).JPG
photo (16).JPG (133.63 KiB) Viewed 10241 times
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

I just got my set as well.
Very nicely made.
Even the easy one is tricky!
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I can't see myself ordering the other 210 of them. I am glad to own the first 6 though.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

Chyron wrote:I can't see myself ordering the other 210 of them. I am glad to own the first 6 though.
Agreed.

Didn't get any play time today. Will try to make time soon.
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

Thought I'd stop by the forum as I haven't done for a while!!

Got my Inside3 cubes as well. I think they're really good and I'm interested how many different mazes RG can make. So far I'm on the 4th in the series and it's pretty tough. Even with the mazes etched on the top (and bottom!) I still can't work out how to get to the end, lots of dead-ends. The last two you can't take apart either to retrieve the ball, luckily this one you can. And the last one hasn't even got the maze on the top, dread to think how horrible that one is going to be!!!

I also got my "Special Cube" that everyone got who pledged over 90EUR (because they reached their 60,000EUR target!). For those who haven't got one, turns out it's just a Natural Plastic version of the Easy0, so I'd say a prototype.

Anyone, I'm glad I pledged and I'm happy with them so far. I'll keep plugging away at them and I'm looking forward to the next series, which I may or may not buy ......
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

TheWaddler wrote:Thought I'd stop by the forum as I haven't done for a while!!

Got my Inside3 cubes as well. I think they're really good and I'm interested how many different mazes RG can make. So far I'm on the 4th in the series and it's pretty tough. Even with the mazes etched on the top (and bottom!) I still can't work out how to get to the end, lots of dead-ends. The last two you can't take apart either to retrieve the ball, luckily this one you can. And the last one hasn't even got the maze on the top, dread to think how horrible that one is going to be!!!

I also got my "Special Cube" that everyone got who pledged over 90EUR (because they reached their 60,000EUR target!). For those who haven't got one, turns out it's just a Natural Plastic version of the Easy0, so I'd say a prototype.

Anyone, I'm glad I pledged and I'm happy with them so far. I'll keep plugging away at them and I'm looking forward to the next series, which I may or may not buy ......
Would you recommend it?? Or should I wait for the 'official blog'? ;)
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

Bidle wrote:Would you recommend it?? Or should I wait for the 'official blog'? ;)
I haven't blogged in a long while :(

But yes, I would recommend them. The first two, Easy0 and Regular0, are relatively straight forward, so if you're not worried about collecting the set, or at least all the first series, then you could probably give those a miss. The 3rd one, Mean0, steps it up a bit and is a bit challenging. The 4th, Awful0, is just awful!!! I've had to copy the mazes out on paper and map out the path that way, because there are so many dead-ends. And the last two I cannot comment on as of yet. I'd imagine I'd have to use the mapping technique for the 5th, Vicious0, also.

As I said before, he plans on releasing several more Series, this being the first, so it will be interesting to see all the ideas he's got. When they'll be released I don't know, or if I will buy them all ....
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--