Inside3 Cubes

Chyron

Re: Inside3 Cubes

Post by Chyron »

I'm so confused... Who speaks French?
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Lucie

Post by Lucie »

Chyron wrote:I'm so confused... Who speaks French?
I do, what do you want translated?
http://1002-puzzles.blogspot.be/

BU02051 open
GreenV2 open
BronzeV2 arrived 18 september 2013
TheJuggler

Post by TheJuggler »

google translate ....
open open open open open open open

http://puzzling-parts.thejuggler.net/
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

TheJuggler wrote:
google translate ....
That's exactly why I'm confused -- for the most part it works but sometimes, I think it usually has to do with excitement level, seems thinking myself it complicated. ;)

Google Translate says Hello to one and all!
Remember, next Monday is the launch party of Inside3. With big sound and remove cubes on site. CUBE TRANSPARENT AND WIN BY DRAW! !
What will it look like? Ben is unclear. You will not know well enough. Anyway call all your pals and tell them to support you, we want the world. We want it to be a memorable thing (which is not easy for a Monday). No dress code (we will probably be in Bermuda to celebrate the summer, but you can bring your suit if you work in a bank in Opera, it is not sectarian). In fact no rules at all in general. We do not know yet if it will look like a gathering of nerds sitting cross-legged playing with a cube listening to trip hop. Or if we will smash the bottom of the boat jumping all as freaks jump around on the house of bread. the decks are provided Cassius and Breakbot, Daft Punk and finally Noze. For Noze is not on 100% they may be in Berlin on Monday. that ****. But hey, we think that with the other three should be fine. You could have Laurent Garnier and Kavinsky but the boat does not leave at night. It closes at 2am. You could not move and impose less mix 1H each, you will agree ... And it will be eating. They make sandwiches with grilled BBQ chicken and some other cool stuff, and not too expensive. Anyway joking aside, RV parir 19H here: Houseboat "the Marcounet" at the foot of the Pont Marie Paris right bank side. A welcome drink to all contributors ULULE. Plus you can withdraw to places few cubes (easy, regular and mean). Suffice it to say who you are and what you have ordered, we're confident guy. was waiting for you! You put too shabby that we if you can keep it for us. Opportunity to throw live in the seine. IMPORTANT: If you're sure to come let us know, it will organize a little. Kisses in your body! Charlie, Val and RG

Which I think means they're having a celebration, but I can't tell if it's a release party or what.

---

Original-

Hello à tous et à toutes !
N'oubliez pas, lundi prochain c'est la soirée de lancement d'INSIDE3. Avec du gros son et des cubes à retirer sur place. ET UN CUBE TRANSPARENT A GAGNER PAR TIRAGE AU SORT!!!!
A quoi ça va ressembler ? Ben on sait pas trop. On vous connaît pas assez bien.

En tous cas appelez tous vos copains et copines et dites leur de vous accompagner, on veut du monde. On veut que ça soit un truc mémorable (ce qui est pas évident pour un lundi). Pas de dress code (nous on sera sans doute en bermudas pour fêter l'été, mais vous pouvez venir avec votre costume si vous travaillez dans une banque à Opera, on est pas sectaires). D'ailleurs pas de règles du tout de manière générale. On sait pas encore si ça ressemblera à une assemblée de nerds assis en tailleur à jouer avec un cube à écouter du trip hop. Ou si on va défoncer le fond du bateau en sautant tous comme des tarés sur jump around de house of pain.

Aux platines on a prévu Cassius, puis Breakbot, Daft punk et enfin Noze. Pour Noze on est pas sur à 100% ils sont peut être à Berlin lundi. ce qui fait chier. Mais bon, on pense qu'avec les 3 autres on devrait s'en sortir. On aurait pu avoir Laurent Garnier et Kavinsky mais le bateau n'a pas la permission de nuit. Ca ferme à 2H. On pouvait pas les déplacer et leur imposer moins d'1H de mix à chacun, vous en conviendrez...

Et il sera possible manger sur place. Ils font des sandwichs au poulet grillé au BBQ et quelques autres trucs sympas et pas trop chers.

Bref blague à part, RV à parir de 19H là: Péniche "le Marcounet" au pied du pont Marie côté Paris rive droite.

Une consommation de bienvenue à tous les contributeurs ULULE. Et en plus vous pourrez retirer sur places quelques cubes (easy, regular et mean). Suffira de dire qui vous êtes et ce que vous avez commandé, on est des gars confiants.

On vous attends! Vous mettez pas trop minable ce we si vous pouvez, gardez ça pour nous. Possibilité de vomir direct dans la seine.

IMPORTANT: si vous êtes surs de venir dites le nous, ça permettra d'organiser un peu.

Bisous dans vos corps!
Charlie, Val et RG
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Lucie

Post by Lucie »

Mmmm Google makes some mistakes, like :
On veut du monde - We want the world
Monde means world but it means also people, here Google picks the wrong one.

'Ben is unclear. You will not know well enough'
Should be : Well it's not clear. We dont know you well enough.
http://1002-puzzles.blogspot.be/

BU02051 open
GreenV2 open
BronzeV2 arrived 18 september 2013
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

The concepts seems cool. A bit like a simple version of the first 2 Isis puzzles. Although to me, if one was going to jump in, it would only make sense to get the mother cube. at a run of $7500 that's a bit much for me. not to mention there are 6 more LE cubes right? where do those fit?
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I really like their apparent excitement over the cubes, but I am still not quite sure if they're any closer to being delivered or not.
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

so when are these supposed to ship for the original backers?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

They have shipped already for backers that requested just two (and possibly three) cubes. They are still producing the harder ones, like the Mortal0, so backers that requested all six (like me!!) unfortunately have to wait.

They hoped they'd be out by the end of July, buy they're obviously not. But I regularly check their blog and they posted pics of the Mortal0 today so it might not be too much longer.

*fingers crossed, not holding breath* ;)
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
stet

Post by stet »

I received my 6 cubes today but there is a slight problem. I received 2 identical "Easy 0" cubes and am missing the "Awful 0" one. I sent an email asking what I should do now. Did anyone else have this happen and perhaps am missing the "Easy 0" got my missing "Awful 0"?
Attachments
missingawful.jpg
missingawful.jpg (232.57 KiB) Viewed 9450 times
Needs to be updated!
SE #05:
BU Solved GR Solved BR Solved AG(V1) Not Solved AG(V2) Solved AU Won't Be Solved TI Missed
LE #05:
BL Solved RD Solved OR Not Solved HM Not Solved LI Ordered
Gold Plated CE #05:
BU Ordered GR Ordered BR Ordered AG Ordered AU Ordered TI Ordered

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”