help whats this called?

Mr. Tea

help whats this called?

Post by Mr. Tea »

Sorry I don't have a picture but I remember having a puzzle which was bought 6-11 years ago but I can't find it at home may have sold it.

It was a maze/labyrinth, design based on the knob turning wooden labyrinths, this was made of plastic either blue or grey in colour can't remember, and was a tray, no knobs, roughly A4 size and about 2-2.5cm thick. it had 100 or 101 numbered obstacles which I think all but 2 were holes. the finish was in the very middle which was a safe area i think its was square but could have been circle, and I recall it had its name in this middle finish area, there was also writing here or just before saying to go backwards to do 200/202. In the top left corner, about 50-70% through, had a safe rest spot.

I hope someone can help me naming and possibly a picture of this maze others at home may know where it is with a picture or i might be able to buy again.
BU01080 Open
BR00486 Open
OR00108 Open
TI (SE) 18-50 Open
LM00018 Playing
Blue Obs Open, Blue Obs Pro Open, Black Obs Closed
robbaylis79

Re: help whats this called?

Post by robbaylis79 »

I had 1 of these, I know exactly what your on about. Cant for the life of me remember what its called though...
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”