Karakuri Club

sheepish

Re: Karakuri Club

Post by sheepish »

:D I won my first lottery today on the Karakuri website, it was the Candy (y) looks fab on there site. I did try for some others but wasnt so lucky. I've also manage to unpack my christmas presant from Tatsuo Miyamoto "The Pump" which is another great piece. why has unpacking took so long ? Lets just say a very long and hard property sale which has now finally put my wife off moving ever again :shock: few :lol: and now its all over back to the puzzles now where is my Gold and Orange :?:
BLUE-Open GREEN-Open BRONZE-Open SILVER-Open Gold-????
Red-Open Orange- Open Handmade- Open
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

I have to join. These boxes look amazing.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

You won't regret it I've signed up for two presents this year but as far as I'm aware you can add more up untill June so it could be three or four by then :lol:
sheepish

Post by sheepish »

You should get a reply within 48 hours ;)
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

I'm thinking of joining the Karakuri Club. I've gotten into puzzles very quickly this past year and have always looked at the Karakuri boxes, but have never bought one. Im thinking joining the club will put a stop to that ;)

I have a few questions tho.

First, how does the paying work? I've read it all on the site but I always thought that money being taken out of an account in a different currency incurred extra charges :?

And secondly, mainly for people in the UK, it says shipping is included in the prices, but not extra taxes. What are these extra taxes and how much could they amount?

Thanks in advance :D
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
maztec

Post by maztec »

VAT
Yes, international transaction fee is charged.
OOOOOOOoo
kickaha

Post by kickaha »

Hello,

My apologies for waking a long dormant thread. I recently started collecting (no end in sight!) starting with the Blue and Bronze, leading up to lots of Hanayama Cast puzzles, some burrs, and my first Karakuri small box. It's just so lovely that I'm thinking of joining the Karakuri club.

Is there anyone from the U.S. (possibly from California) who has experience with shipments from the Karakuri club? If so, are there any taxes or fees imposed when these arrive? How much are these?

Thanks.

p.s. Jerry, Allard, Kevin, Oli, and a few others - look what you've did. I've already spent > $1000 in 2 months on this new hobby and I blame it all on you... :)
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

kickaha wrote:Hello,

My apologies for waking a long dormant thread. I recently started collecting (no end in sight!) starting with the Blue and Bronze, leading up to lots of Hanayama Cast puzzles, some burrs, and my first Karakuri small box. It's just so lovely that I'm thinking of joining the Karakuri club.

Is there anyone from the U.S. (possibly from California) who has experience with shipments from the Karakuri club? If so, are there any taxes or fees imposed when these arrive? How much are these?
No apology necessary! It's great to see someone else sliding down the same slippery slope as the rest of us. :lol:

The shipping costs for all of the Karakuri products is built directly into the online price, so there's no need to add anything there. However this doesn't cover the import duty, which obviously varies from place to place so hopefully someone more local to you can give you an idea of costs. Luckily so far all of mine have made it through customs without being tagged.
kickaha wrote: p.s. Jerry, Allard, Kevin, Oli, and a few others - look what you've did. I've already spent > $1000 in 2 months on this new hobby and I blame it all on you... :)
You're welcome! :D
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
kickaha

Post by kickaha »

Thanks!

By the way, if you're not a member of the club, would there be any shipping fees? (Prices for non-members are a higher but I don't know if they already include shipping or not.)
nick

Post by nick »

In any case you will have to pay custom taxes....

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”