Rainer Popp - Popplocks

prodigy

Re: Rainer Popp - Popplocks

Post by prodigy »

Kirk2000 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:54 pm Aldan thanks for the pictures. Fingers crossed, the wait goes on. I would hate not to get one when I have a complete set as it is.. I wonder if Wil Strijbos will have any like last year? KIRK
I think will Will get a couple of them.

What do you think about the T1? Is it good? Do you know how many of them that exists?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
y2khappens

Post by y2khappens »

Anybody have a T-2 in the stainless steel version? I have several Popplocks to trade or cash. Also looking for T-6s. Thanks in advance! Bill
Bill
Trapper_1

Post by Trapper_1 »

y2khappens wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:23 am Anybody have a T-2 in the stainless steel version? I have several Popplocks to trade or cash. Also looking for T-6s. Thanks in advance! Bill
Sent you a PM
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Still no reply from Rainer. I guess I didn't get one this year. Too bad you have to be online 24h to be able to get the puzzles. I don't like that and I am only online a couple of times a day, but I guess I have to learn and accept to miss some puzzles due to that.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
pewetools

Post by pewetools »

Hi prodigy,

I think your experience is normal. I tell you my experience:

- mail of him with the announcement of T12 / 4. März 2020 18:26
- I answered with a reservation 4. März 2020 20:25

and then? Then I got a mail from him 27. März 2020 16:04 with the information that T12 is on the way to dealers and that I shall try to buy there.

I think it is understandable that I was p***** and so I wrote to him very clear what I think about his service.

"Hello,
the mail is disappointing, very disappointing. You may be a good puzzle maker (this would have been my first popplock) ……………. but good service is not one of your strengths."

No reaction....... no, this is not true, he deleted my mail address for the newsletter. So I decide that my life is much more beautiful without any Popplock.

Best regards
Peter
Last edited by pewetools on Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Thanks for the information and that wasn't a good way to handle a complaint from a customer. I just have to wait and see.
dasrevo

Post by dasrevo »

Yep that is the way you can go and treat people, once you sell alot of puzzles and you think you are God.
That happens to alot of people unfortunately ….

I was considering buying a Popplock, but after seeing this message from pewetools, a very honest and cool dude, I will never buy one.

**** arrogance.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

No reply for me either and I buy one every year. I responded a few hours after I received his email. Maybe there is a flaw in the design.. I did receive the confirmation last year 3 weeks after the emails went out. Maybe Wil S is going to get a few.. Aldan received his within a week. I so don't want to pay a flipper 3X what it costs to have one to solve.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

I responded 25 minutes after receiving notification and have not heard back either... disappointing
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
Aldan

Post by Aldan »

I received mine really quick, but I had to send it back, because a part got permanently stuck.
Rainer apologized several times for this and I already have a new one. This one is functioning without problems so far. The part that had the problem now works as intended.

Maybe that's also a reason for the delay. Maybe he's checking the rest of them. But that's just a guess.
Open: BLUE - BRONZE - INDIGO - MINT - COPPER - GUNMETAL - AQUA - GREEN - TITANIUM - ORANGE - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - TURQUOISE - LIME - BLACK-ObsV1 - SALMON - RED - GOLD - BLUE_Pro-Obs - GREY - BLACK-ObsV2 - PURPLE - BU00036 - BLACK-MERC - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”