My new purchase...

prodigy

Re: My new purchase...

Post by prodigy »

Really nice set of puzzles, Chain and Helix are hard puzzles :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Yes, I'm finding that to be true. I'm just going around in circles on the Helix. I think the Cast Chain will be a puzzle that I get frustrated with while trying to find the precise alignment to get the pieces apart.

I rather like the YOT II (bottom middle). I understand there was a previous version which was too easy to solve. Having opened this puzzle, I think it's very unlikely one would open it by chance and merely tinkering around. I've seen a puzzle with a similar solution to this, so I tried it, and it worked. If I didn't know that method, I don't think I would ever have stumbled upon it.

The Cast Coaster looks great and feels nice to play with. I got it apart quickly and was afraid I'd never get it together, similar to Cast Ring, which I struggled with for ages. But I lucked it together fairly quickly.
Starting over
Orko

Post by Orko »

Just ordered some puzzles from puzzle master and got an e-mail with an estimate shipping date for february the 8...... :o . Really????? I wanted the puzzles before chrismas they should be a part of my presents. :shock:
Can somebody confirm that shipping takes THAT long to europe? :?
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Orko wrote:Just ordered some puzzles from puzzle master and got an e-mail with an estimate shipping date for february the 8...... :o . Really????? I wanted the puzzles before chrismas they should be a part of my presents. :shock:
Can somebody confirm that shipping takes THAT long to europe? :?
I think you can pay extra for faster shipment, but my orders usually takes 6-8 weeks to arrive. They often ship directly, but I think the package will be sent by boat. And due to Christmas it maybe can take to next year before it arrives.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Shipping date of February 8th might indicate that some of the items are backordered. 3 months until your order ships is ridiculous..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Orko

Post by Orko »

I hope that it won't take that long. :roll:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
y2khappens

Post by y2khappens »

Kirk2000 wrote:Shipping date of February 8th might indicate that some of the items are backordered. 3 months until your order ships is ridiculous..
Three months is quick considered to some puzzles !!! ;)
Bill

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”