Wil Strijbos!!!

mrmkaufman
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by mrmkaufman » Tue May 21, 2019 4:28 pm

He's in Japan until tomorrow so e-mail responses are delayed. At this point he probably has a relatively large number of orders (started early May), and he does First In, First Out. But worth a shot!

Vetpool
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by Vetpool » Thu May 23, 2019 3:17 pm

Can someone PM me his mailadress so I can subscribe to his updates and perhaps order somewhere down the line :D

User avatar
prodigy
Posts: 1265
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by prodigy » Thu May 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Vetpool wrote:Can someone PM me his mailadress so I can subscribe to his updates and perhaps order somewhere down the line :D
I have sent you a PM.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - SALMON

mereacregrigore18
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:48 am
Location: Rainy Ireland
Contact:

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by mereacregrigore18 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:39 pm

prodigy wrote: I have sent you a PM.
Can you please PM me as well, Prodigy?
Opened: Aqua, Blue, Blue Obs, Green, Green Obs, Bronze, Mint, Gunmetal, Titanium, Copper, Orange.
Looking for: Upcoming. Soon to be updated!

User avatar
prodigy
Posts: 1265
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by prodigy » Fri May 24, 2019 9:28 pm

mereacregrigore18 wrote:
prodigy wrote: I have sent you a PM.
Can you please PM me as well, Prodigy?
I have sent you a PM.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - SALMON

FatherOfZane
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:14 am

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by FatherOfZane » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:36 pm

Hi everyone! I finally received my first Strijbos puzzle (First Cylinder) and I am hooked! It didn’t take me too long to solve it but I really appreciate the quality work that went into the piece. I look forward to the First Box coming to me in the mail from Australia. :)

Can I also receive his email address so I can get on his mailing list?

Thank you!

User avatar
Yffffonz
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:44 am
Location: Long Island - NY

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by Yffffonz » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:06 pm

FatherOfZane wrote:Hi everyone! I finally received my first Strijbos puzzle (First Cylinder) and I am hooked! It didn’t take me too long to solve it but I really appreciate the quality work that went into the piece. I look forward to the First Box coming to me in the mail from Australia. :)

Can I also receive his email address so I can get on his mailing list?

Thank you!
I have sent you a PM.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI
LIME - GOLD - TURQUOISE - SALMON

mrmkaufman
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:19 pm

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by mrmkaufman » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:36 am

He's been in Moscow, but will be home Wednesday, so hopefully can devote some time to catching up. Popular guy!

FatherOfZane
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:14 am

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by FatherOfZane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:41 am

Yffffonz wrote:
FatherOfZane wrote:Hi everyone! I finally received my first Strijbos puzzle (First Cylinder) and I am hooked! It didn’t take me too long to solve it but I really appreciate the quality work that went into the piece. I look forward to the First Box coming to me in the mail from Australia. :)

Can I also receive his email address so I can get on his mailing list?

Thank you!
I have sent you a PM.
Thank you!

Vetpool
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by Vetpool » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:53 pm

For all interested:
There are some nice Strijbos puzzle for sale on Sloyd.fi , jpgamesltd.co.uk, mrpuzzle.com.au
First box and Revenge Lock/the Wanderer
And Dan Feldman's Danlock is available as well (eg on Etsy).

Post Reply