Wil Strijbos!!!

Amlux

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by Amlux »

SittingDuck wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:20 pm I'll probably regret this, but could someone send me the email address of Wil?
PM sent
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

ghxost wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:09 pm Pro tip: find a buddy to tell you if they receive newsletter and vice versa.

A lot of his mailers just do not show up randomly for some.
Maybe post here to let others know when a newsletter goes out...
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

When Wil emails me, 50% of the time it is in my spam folder. I don't know why. Don't forget to identify his email as NOT spam. If you are off by a day responding to him most of the good puzzles, many are missing, are gone. Believe me, as soon as one of us gets the magic email from Wil it will be posted here almost immediately.. Happy puzzling, KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Amlux wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pmI wanted to go for the Egg first (I love the looks of that thing) but I just contacted Wil, and of these 3 puzzles he only had the First Box available now. So I ordered it directly :mrgreen: can't wait for it to arrive!

Received! This thing is much bigger and heavier than I expected, wonderful!
Brassassin

Post by Brassassin »

Intriguing, isn’t it? Have fun!
Opened: BU BR TI OR GR IN MT AQ TQ AG
Closed: CU GM LM GY HM
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Brassassin wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:29 pm Intriguing, isn’t it? Have fun!
Yes very. Thanks!
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

First Box solved. Wonderful puzzle! It took me a lot of hours in total (over several days) though.

Another great addition to my small puzzle collection.
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Don't know if anyone on this board is already bidding on this (they might not appreciate me posting this here, as this raises more interest), but here's an auction of the Angel Box #89/99 (plus 5 other Strijbos puzzles):

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/333583643090

Wonder what the final bid will be :? Too much money for me anyways...

PS I have no connection to the seller in any way (I just came across this auction on Ebay)
Duders

Post by Duders »

Ok I need help/hint... I feel like I’m 95% of the way to return the Wanderer puzzle back to starting position.

The thing is everything is locked back up but for some reason the brass key is slightly sticking up, it’s not fully down...

Am I actually close or does that suggest I’m way off... how do I get it to stay down?

I just tried assembling without the tiny Wanderer, which worked so many I’m missing a step ..... any hints would be appreciated
Amlux

Post by Amlux »

Duders wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 12:57 pm Ok I need help/hint... I feel like I’m 95% of the way to return the Wanderer puzzle back to starting position.

The thing is everything is locked back up but for some reason the brass key is slightly sticking up, it’s not fully down...

Am I actually close or does that suggest I’m way off... how do I get it to stay down?

I just tried assembling without the tiny Wanderer, which worked so many I’m missing a step ..... any hints would be appreciated
I'll send a PM :)

Edit: PM sent, it is hanging in my outbox though. Not sure if you have received it.

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”