Wil Strijbos!!!

mrmkaufman

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by mrmkaufman »

He's in Japan until tomorrow so e-mail responses are delayed. At this point he probably has a relatively large number of orders (started early May), and he does First In, First Out. But worth a shot!
Vetpool

Post by Vetpool »

Can someone PM me his mailadress so I can subscribe to his updates and perhaps order somewhere down the line :D
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Vetpool wrote:Can someone PM me his mailadress so I can subscribe to his updates and perhaps order somewhere down the line :D
I have sent you a PM.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
mereacregrigore18

Post by mereacregrigore18 »

prodigy wrote: I have sent you a PM.
Can you please PM me as well, Prodigy?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

mereacregrigore18 wrote:
prodigy wrote: I have sent you a PM.
Can you please PM me as well, Prodigy?
I have sent you a PM.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
FatherOfZane

Post by FatherOfZane »

Hi everyone! I finally received my first Strijbos puzzle (First Cylinder) and I am hooked! It didn’t take me too long to solve it but I really appreciate the quality work that went into the piece. I look forward to the First Box coming to me in the mail from Australia. :)

Can I also receive his email address so I can get on his mailing list?

Thank you!
Yffffonz

Post by Yffffonz »

FatherOfZane wrote:Hi everyone! I finally received my first Strijbos puzzle (First Cylinder) and I am hooked! It didn’t take me too long to solve it but I really appreciate the quality work that went into the piece. I look forward to the First Box coming to me in the mail from Australia. :)

Thank you!
I have sent you a PM.
AQUA OPEN - BLUE OPEN
GREEN - MINT - TITANIUM - GUNMETAL - COPPER - ORANGE - BRONZE - INDIGO - SILVER - HANDMADE - MINI - LIME - GOLD
TURQUOISE - SALMON - MERCURY - RED - BLACK OBS V1 - GREY - PURPLE - BLACK OBS V2 - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
VOYAGER #008
mrmkaufman

Post by mrmkaufman »

He's been in Moscow, but will be home Wednesday, so hopefully can devote some time to catching up. Popular guy!
FatherOfZane

Post by FatherOfZane »

Yffffonz wrote:
FatherOfZane wrote:Hi everyone! I finally received my first Strijbos puzzle (First Cylinder) and I am hooked! It didn’t take me too long to solve it but I really appreciate the quality work that went into the piece. I look forward to the First Box coming to me in the mail from Australia. :)

Thank you!
I have sent you a PM.
Thank you!
Vetpool

Post by Vetpool »

For all interested:
There are some nice Strijbos puzzle for sale on Sloyd.fi , jpgamesltd.co.uk, mrpuzzle.com.au
First box and Revenge Lock/the Wanderer
And Dan Feldman's Danlock is available as well (eg on Etsy).

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”