Wil Strijbos!!!

nick

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by nick »

1500$ is definitely not cheap at all :?
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

Of course it's not cheap. But it's a highly sought after and rare puzzle. Supply and demand. Price is gonna be steep for anyone that wants it.

I think he just meant that it's a good price for what it is. In some situations you could probably get even more for it.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
Orko

Post by Orko »

Watching friends solving the angelbox is priceless! :lol:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

A Lotus and Pleasure and Pain puzzles are both listed on ebay right now. (Disclaimer: I have NO ties to the seller, nor to the products.)

Seeing as Wil said he'll be coming out with a new batch of Lotuses around May, I might just wait for those. At least there you know all the pieces will be there. :)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wil-Strijbos-s ... 0011.m1850

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wil-Strijbos-B ... SwwARauTgg
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I forgot that I even had one of those Pain & Pleasure locks. I really have to get organized.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Kirk2000 wrote:I forgot that I even had one of those Pain & Pleasure locks. I really have to get organized.. KIRK
Forgot about the Pain & Pleasure lock? This isn't a small puzzle and not cheap. Is it possible to forget it? This puzzle is amazing and so fun to solve!!!
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I had it in a sealed box from Wil. Sometimes I just throw the parcels in a pile and forget to open them. This box was in the trunk of my car. I picked it up from the post office and forgot about it. I work way to much. Now I have a puzzle to keep me busy on my train ride to work. :D KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Vlancii

Post by Vlancii »

prodigy wrote:
Kirk2000 wrote:I forgot that I even had one of those Pain & Pleasure locks. I really have to get organized.. KIRK
Forgot about the Pain & Pleasure lock? This isn't a small puzzle and not cheap. Is it possible to forget it? This puzzle is amazing and so fun to solve!!!
What would the experts here say the P&P lock puzzle be worth, reasonably? Was that eBay listing at $700 in the realm or is that someone just trying to make a huge buck? Thanks.
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

Vlancii wrote: What would the experts here say the P&P lock puzzle be worth, reasonably? Was that eBay listing at $700 in the realm or is that someone just trying to make a huge buck? Thanks.
The original price was €380 about 2 years ago. It's limited in number to 100, and sold out. It's not a hugely unreasonable amount, if you like and really want the puzzle. You'll have to make a best guess based on that.
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Vlancii wrote:What would the experts here say the P&P lock puzzle be worth, reasonably? Was that eBay listing at $700 in the realm or is that someone just trying to make a huge buck? Thanks.
Here is some auction prices for the puzzle:

2017-06-18: $450
https://market.cubicdissection.com/list ... ure/107816

2016-03-10: $400
https://market.cubicdissection.com/list ... bos/106770

2016-07-06: $325
https://market.cubicdissection.com/list ... bos/106464

If it is sold out (took a long time to do that) than the price looks reasonable due to that €380 is $540, so with Ebay and PayPal fee the seller did just break even. You will probably find lower prices on Cubic auction than on Ebay due to the fees.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”