SonicWarp puzzles

Mrhero

Re: Tessarisis

Post by Mrhero »

Why should one add sharp edges to a puzzle.. I wonder what couldve happened if Chris added sharp edges to revos :o
OR00253 open 20 h 23/11/13
GR01832 open 2.5 h 2/12/13
LM00253 Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhh.
AG01864 finally cracked the beast!! 100h 19/09/2020
Chyron

Re: Tessarisis

Post by Chyron »

Styling was paramount to ease of use?

I understand it couldn't be smooth because you do need to be able to spin the wheels/buttons, but they're too small, and too sharp. It should have came with a tool or something if they could have it absolutely no other way.

I'm mostly crabby that I can't get it open. The razor buttons just make it that much better.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Spanishlovemachine

Soincwarp / Sonic Games - Nkryptor - Sentinel - Copernisis

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

Hi guys,
Just a quick one for you. I saw recently the meanwhile relatively old mechanical puzzles Nkryptor and The Sentinel which, from an outer appearance point of view, seem to be different. Just today I saw a third version called "Copernisis" and asked myself if we are always talking about the same mechanism or are there differences.

My first thought was that the announced secret message might help to solve the "real" Copernisis puzzle and therefore the old puzzles give a hint to the Isis ball and Ramisis solution. Am I correct? Can someone bring some light into this?

many thanks in advance
Spanishlovemachine
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Re: Soincwarp / Sonic Games - Nkryptor - Sentinel - Copernis

Post by bluesign2k »

The Nkryptor and The Sentinel are the same puzzle as far as I know. I believe the name changed around the time SonicWarp became SonicGames. It's not a great puzzle. Where did you see this third version? I can't imagine that even SG would give two puzzles the same name - I suspect its a mistake.

None of the puzzles give any hints to any of the others. The Copernisis isn't a puzzle but more like one of those cheap code-type bike locks that anyone crack in under a minute. Hints really aren't needed for this one.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
Spanishlovemachine

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by Spanishlovemachine »

bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Ah okay. So I believe that was a limited version of the Nkryptor where some had "special" golden tickets inside. *If* you were super lucky and found one of these tickets in your NK then I think you won a Copernisis. If you check on the Isis forum and search through the update thread, I'm sure you'll find a mention of it.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

I know there hasn't been much action on this forum, but i figured i would get some feedback from my fellow revoer's on the Devil series for isis, ramisis, copernisis, tessarisis, and tarka. I am intrigued by them and thinking about starting this as a collection if funding becomes available. Reviews i've seen of the standard or extreme versions seem to make them all sound pretty easy. Are the Devil one's really much harder?
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
Orko

Post by Orko »

My devil tarka is hard...11-12 people opended the normal version so far. I'm not sure if i am the only one to open a devil tarka yet. :roll:
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
Orko

Post by Orko »

Need some help with a stiff Ramisis G1 :roll:
Who can help me? :?
BUBUproGRTI SERBRORAGLMCUPU★BL★BLV2★BM★AUAQINGMHM★mini★MTHMMTSLTQ
Voyager #55☆☿☆♀☆ErisMakemake

Extreme,Devil,Deep blue,Aurum,Purple Haze,Eagle-Isis,Tessarisis,Kuku,NKryptor5% Ramisis G1,Devil Ramisis,,Coppernisis,Devil Tarka1%
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

rodrigue10 wrote:I know there hasn't been much action on this forum, but i figured i would get some feedback from my fellow revoer's on the Devil series for isis, ramisis, copernisis, tessarisis, and tarka. I am intrigued by them and thinking about starting this as a collection if funding becomes available. Reviews i've seen of the standard or extreme versions seem to make them all sound pretty easy. Are the Devil one's really much harder?
The Devil Isis is harder than the normal version and it is a good puzzle. Also the Devil Ramisis is good and harder than the normal Ramisis G2, but I think the Ramisi5 is the hardest version out there. But both the Devil Isis and Devil Ramisis is good puzzles!
Orko wrote:Need some help with a stiff Ramisis G1 :roll:
Who can help me? :?
Maybe I can help, I have at least opened the Ramisi5 G1 so I can try...
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”