SonicWarp puzzles

homework52

Re: SonicWarp puzzles

Post by homework52 »

Thanks greenwolf. My Copernisis arrived in the mail an hour ago so I'll put off buying a Tarka for now, but I think I'll go for the blue when I do (assuming they're still available).
BU00231- Solved
GR00108 - Solved
BR00113 - Solved
AG00205 - Solved
AU00037 - In Progress
R00076 - Solved
OR00037 - Solved
LM00037 - In Progress
Mercury 037 - Solved
Blue Obsession V1/V2 Pro - Solved
Green Obsession V1 - Solved
Black Obsession V1 - Solved / V2 - Solved
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

greenwolf86 wrote:I heard of one but can't remember where; either on Facebook or from Andrew on ebay (reevesaa).
I think it is the same as a standard tarka, so "easier" than the extreme.
I thought also the Extreme Tarka was as the normal one, but maybe the Extreme version is similar to the Devil version? All different colors should be the same puzzle except the Red Devil Tarka (and maybe the Blue Extreme Tarka).

I have owned the normal Gold version and the Devil version. The first half is the same on both to release the key, but the second half to find the code inside is harder on the Devil version, but also the normal Tarka is hard to solve.

Regarding the Copernisis. Solve it in the intended way (it is possible to just do trial and error with a method), but it is a good puzzle / problem to solve if you just do it in the intended way. Feel free to send me questions if you have any.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
homework52

Post by homework52 »

prodigy wrote:Regarding the Copernisis. Solve it in the intended way (it is possible to just do trial and error with a method), but it is a good puzzle / problem to solve if you just do it in the intended way. Feel free to send me questions if you have any.
The Copernisis seems to be quite controversial in this regard. I'm intrigued by the idea of calculating some formula and translating it (somehow) to the puzzle with information found elsewhere. It's a unique approach compared to the other puzzles I have.
BU00231- Solved
GR00108 - Solved
BR00113 - Solved
AG00205 - Solved
AU00037 - In Progress
R00076 - Solved
OR00037 - Solved
LM00037 - In Progress
Mercury 037 - Solved
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

100% agree with that statement. I really enjoyed the "twist" in the equation which had me stumped for a while. Unfortunately some of the Copernisis had assembly issues which makes it hard to open the equation chamber (or impossible without disassembling the puzzle). Of my 4 puzzles, I could only open the chamber on 2 of them.

The extreme tarka is different from the standard (small change in the RoH), but I put "easy" in quotes in a previous post because I found that the change actually made it easier to solve than the standard version.

Good luck with the Copernisis!
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

greenwolf86 wrote:Unfortunately some of the Copernisis had assembly issues which makes it hard to open the equation chamber (or impossible without disassembling the puzzle). Of my 4 puzzles, I could only open the chamber on 2 of them.
I have not heard this. I have also owned 4 Copernisis and I had no problem to open any of them, but some of the older versions was hard to open (you need strong nails :) ).
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
homework52

Post by homework52 »

Copernisis solved, but I'll admit it was half on purpose, half by accident. Some of the pins I "picked" based on how they felt so really I only had to apply the formula to a couple of them. That and I was able to go backwards to make the formula fit the puzzle. I wasn't even expecting the tray to open when it did but at least that part I had figured out on my own, so wasn't random chance.

Now to find a Tarka and Tessarisis!
BU00231- Solved
GR00108 - Solved
BR00113 - Solved
AG00205 - Solved
AU00037 - In Progress
R00076 - Solved
OR00037 - Solved
LM00037 - In Progress
Mercury 037 - Solved
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

Good job.. That is how I did it. 1/2 computation, 1/2 feel. What ever works.. KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Jm26rob

Post by Jm26rob »

hi,

does anybody have a devil isis they are willing to sell? i sold mine a few years ago and would like to get one back.

wasnt sure where to post this so apologies if its tge wrong location.

thanks
ghxost

Post by ghxost »

How do you tell the version of a ramisis?
Have one all one solid color, tip too, copper/gold color

Curious how one would know what version it is...

Any other info appriciate not already here in the thread :)
Seeking:
Black extreme (not merc), Red (extreme), Ruby, Peach
Ramisi5, devil isis, devil copernisis (or other harder variants)
greenwolf86

Post by greenwolf86 »

That would be the G1 (first generation), or possibly if you are lucky the Ramisi5, a limited edition of the G1 which added some difficulty. G2 has a different color tip than the rest of the pyramid and is inscribed with GII instead of a placenta at the top. Extremes were all Yellow/Gold tip and Blue other layers. Devils were black tips and red other layers.
I'm collecting unplated cores! Make me an offer if you are looking to part with any. Always looking for a black and a purple, too :?

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”