The DanLock

Brian706

Re: The DanLock

Post by Brian706 »

Is anyone else's shipping taking forever? Mine was shipped on December 6th. Reached New York on the 19th and no updates since. I was pretty surprised considering it was sent via airmail. Figured it would be quick.
OPENED: AQ BU GR
CLOSED: BR CU IN GM R MT SA TI AU AG
Cah20

Post by Cah20 »

Yep, same hold up here. Has been stuck in New York for quite some time. Mine was shipped the day after yours.
Open: Blue, Green, Bronze, Titanium
Working: Orange, Indigo
Closed: Copper, Lime, Silver, Gold, Mercury
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

Crazy! Glad to know it's not just a problem with mine but I'm antsy to get my hands on it. Wanted one for a really long time and was hoping it'd be my Christmas present to myself. :)

Let me know when you get yours!
Cah20

Post by Cah20 »

Was also hoping I'd get for Christmas, especially since I leave for travel then! Oh well, one more present to look forward to on returning I guess. I'll be sure to post when it arrives!
Open: Blue, Green, Bronze, Titanium
Working: Orange, Indigo
Closed: Copper, Lime, Silver, Gold, Mercury
AndrewParr

Post by AndrewParr »

Same situation here in Canada. It'll get here when it gets here.
Starting over
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I received my DanLock on Thursday. It was shipped on December 7th to New York. 15 days total from Israel.
KIRK
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Mine shipped on the 12th just updated it was in NY the 22nd
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Brian706

Post by Brian706 »

Mine arrived yesterday at work. It's a little rougher looking than I imagined... Some tool marks, etc. but nothing too bad.

I had the thing opened in about 5 minutes, but the real challenge started when it's time to reset the puzzle... I played with it for about an hour with no new ideas, so I put it away for the night. It only took me a minute to find the first step of the resetting process but I have been stuck after that.

I'm not naming any specifics, obviously, but hopefully anyone that has played with it or the A model will understand what I'm getting at.

It definitely has me a bit stumped for now, so it's proving to be a good challenge.

On a sidenote, I also purchased the Haleslock 2 from Wil's newsletter and solved that last night. Had me stumped for a few minutes, but once I made my first discovery it was smooth sailing from there.
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

Brian706 wrote:Mine arrived yesterday at work. It's a little rougher looking than I imagined... Some tool marks, etc. but nothing too bad.

I had the thing opened in about 5 minutes, but the real challenge started when it's time to reset the puzzle... I played with it for about an hour with no new ideas, so I put it away for the night. It only took me a minute to find the first step of the resetting process but I have been stuck after that.

I'm not naming any specifics, obviously, but hopefully anyone that has played with it or the A model will understand what I'm getting at.

It definitely has me a bit stumped for now, so it's proving to be a good challenge.

On a sidenote, I also purchased the Haleslock 2 from Wil's newsletter and solved that last night. Had me stumped for a few minutes, but once I made my first discovery it was smooth sailing from there.
B has an extra challenge. They all will have tool markings. Kind of adds tot he coolness factor.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

I had mine shipped to my brother in Spain since I got here for the new year holiday, so only got it a couple of days ago but he received it December 22nd. It's my first lock and very cool so far.

Am at the same spot as you Brian706... need the last step of the reset process to finish it, and I agree the unlock and first reset step were pretty straightforward. I've found a few interesting things that are surely part of the final step, but can't implement them yet... All this while I wait for my gold to come back!
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”