Wil Strijbos!!!

Chyron

Re: Wil Strijbos!!!

Post by Chyron »

To be honest I'm dreading the fact that one of Wil's new puzzles MAY be out during the holiday season. I need to figure out how to pay for things for OTHER people not my puzzles.

That won't stop me though.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

IT'S HERE!

Well. Here as in for sale.
I'm sure I won't get it for like a month.
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Bidle

Post by Bidle »

Yep,... it looks like a great puzzle. Already ordered mine,.. it's like a must have item or can't do without it. :lol:
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

My puzzles are on the way... The wait begins..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Mine was shipped a week ago but I can't get tracking info from the site Wil provided or any other tracking site I know. Oh well, It'l be a surprise when it arrives. If it takes too long though I'll bug Wil =)
kutchenreuter

Post by kutchenreuter »

Received it (5/99) !
Nice piece of art :P
I will wait until this weekend to get the necessary time to explore this beautiful puzzle.
Bronze BR00220 Open Orange OR00220 Open
Blue Obs Open Green Obs Open Black Obs Open Red Obs paperweight
Copper CU00220 can't find time to explore :-)
Christo

Post by Christo »

I wonder what it takes to bug Wil? I have sent many pleading emails to him about his new puzzles, but I suppose he is used to that, as there are many Strijbos junkies, but only one Strijbos.
All I can say is, he must be a patient man. My mails alone would be enough to give anyone the ****.
It has paid off though; a couple of new creations are wending their way across the pond to my place. :D
All hail the king!
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

I shouldn't, because it's never been any different, but I always get impatient / worried when I don't get immediate responses from him. I wait for a confirmation from him before submitting payment because I don't want to paypal money overseas when there may not be stock left.
Kirk2000

Post by Kirk2000 »

I ended up with number 60, and that was 2 days ago..
KIRK
Voyager #26
Looking for a BLACK Revo. PM me if you want to sell yours.
Christo

Post by Christo »

I reckon Wil has been around long enough to put up with all of our small intrusions and requests and he has always come through for me in the end.
Anyway... I have butterfly 47 on the way, the same number as my angel box :)
I'm from far far away, so it may take some time, but it's funny, I have stopped feeling so anxious and also stopped checking for emails every hour in the hope that he may have sent a members update... Now I have to wait for the postie ;)

Return to “Other Puzzles of Interest”