CE delivery status thread

General Questions.
RichAE91

Re: CE delivery status thread

Post by RichAE91 »

Barcared wrote:...In the meantime I think Chris is organising something for ezamover so that he may get his hands on a set of puzzles before this time.....
Out of curiosity why is Chris trying to get ezamover a set of puzzles 'A.S.A.P.'
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

RichAE91 wrote:
Barcared wrote:...In the meantime I think Chris is organising something for ezamover so that he may get his hands on a set of puzzles before this time.....
Out of curiosity why is Chris trying to get ezamover a set of puzzles 'A.S.A.P.'
Because he's paid for 2 sets and Chris just wants him to have a chance to have a go at a standard set in the meantime. I'm not going into any more details. Suffice to say all is above board.
Fabregas485

Post by Fabregas485 »

Its up to ezamover to choose where to tell you or not.
Black ob V2 - Recieved - On Loan
Blue ob - Ordered - My new toy has arrived
Stigy

Post by Stigy »

It might be nice if Chris could send some/all of the Revos (just the Revos) to those waiting on closed Nickel mazes as their first Revos. Not if it's too much effort though.
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

That would be a little messed up if hes letting a set go early or some of them to the buyer early so they could get cracking at some of them early. I was originally going to buy the collectors set and he told me It would be released until after the competition. I was lucky and got Chris's sons set of matching numbers but I do not have and wont be able to get titanium which is part of the reason I asked about ordering the set. If he would have allowed all of us to order the CE set and get some puzzles before the competition took place I'm sure a lot of us would have ordered it that way.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
ezamover

Post by ezamover »

Spoiler:
Removed
Last edited by ezamover on Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ezamover

Post by ezamover »

03SVTCobra wrote:That would be a little messed up if hes letting a set go early or some of them to the buyer early so they could get cracking at some of them early. I was originally going to buy the collectors set and he told me It would be released until after the competition. I was lucky and got Chris's sons set of matching numbers but I do not have and wont be able to get titanium which is part of the reason I asked about ordering the set. If he would have allowed all of us to order the CE set and get some puzzles before the competition took place I'm sure a lot of us would have ordered it that way.
I think this is the relevent part.

From the Revo website:
We aim to start shipping the parts as we recieve them (except for the Silver And Gold until the competion completes).
Naz737

Post by Naz737 »

IT SPOILS?! BRILLIANT!
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

When do you think it is possible to get our CE? I have ordered them assembled, so there are no need to wait for the Gold to be solved. I hoped to receive at least one of the earlier puzzles as BLUE but it seems that we have to wait for all puzzles to be delivered at the same time.

It says Q3, but I assume that it will take 6-12 more month until we will see any puzzles or what do you think?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

prodigy wrote:....It says Q3, but I assume that it will take 6-12 more month until we will see any puzzles or what do you think?
well back in december 2011 it said on the site CE set will start being shipped Q1 2012 then come march/april 2012 it changed to Q2 2012, then come june/july 2012 it changed to Q3 2012 and it was around this time that the Ti SE's started being shipped, so technically the CE sets have started being shipped (thus fulling the statement CE sets will start being shipped Q3 2012) but there is no definitive deadline for when they will be shipped, but it has always been said the the CE sets will not be delivered until after the competition places have been filled.

And although a few people have opened the gold revo Chris doesnt recognise that anyone has beaten the gold challenge yet as all clues must be solved in addition to opening the gold revo which I believe no one has managed to do yet, so until that happens I doubt the CE sets will be delivered.
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88

Return to “Titanium General”