Poll: A plea to Chris!

General Questions.

Should those who purchased all puzzles separately be allowed to purchase the Ti?

Yes
61%
No
35%
Chris I'll be your best friend!
4%

Total votes: 71

Manifestjp

Poll: A plea to Chris!

Post by Manifestjp »

I know I've said this before but unless Chris wants to incorporate a buy back program I just don't have the dough to buy every puzzle over again in the collectors set. Not to toot my own horn but I've preordered or purchased every Revomaze (except for the v2 because what's the point if you have the original) and it feels messed up that the only way a loyal fan and customer can't have a chance to own a Ti unless we fork over a serious amount of cash! So I've started this poll to see if we the few can persuade the master! :mrgreen:
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
AU00054-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
Black Obs-Open (Pro Closed)
Red Obs-:(
LM00249-Working
R2 Voyager status 06! :)
Alimorris

Re: Poll:A plea to Chris!

Post by Alimorris »

Well I don't have a Black Ex or a handmade and if I were to buy a Black it would cost me the same or more than a collectors set. So it would cost me just as much for ONE puzzle and the CE is loads, so it must stay as it is.

There is my view :|
CE_#111 ordered OR00111 O R00111 O HM04-20 On display LM00111 ;) BL00019 O
BU01111 O GR01111 O BR01111 O AG01111 O AU00111 O TI (SE) 14-50 O Mini O
. PU04
Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

will you ask for the purple with the same reason?
I'ts up to Chris how to handle things.
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

I understand how you feel. It's nice to have something special but I personally feel that's it alienating to those of us who also invested a lot of time and money into something we love only to be "strong armed" into spending an astounding amount more just to get an otherwise unobtainable single puzzle. I like so many others have been here for a while and I don't plan on going anywhere. I love Revomaze! And I plan on buying other revos as they are made. The purchase procedure for all other Revomaze was, purchase any one you want or first come first serve.
Please feel free to discuss! I really want to know everyone's feelings on the subject. :D
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
LM00249-Working
R2 Voyager status 06! :)
mattangel

Re: Poll: A plea to Chris!

Post by mattangel »

Those that have purchased the CE set are going to complain if anything like this happens.
Those who haven't purchased the CE set are going to go without sad if nothing happens.

I'm not particularly pleased with this either considering that the TiX is the "best" design Chris has ever created :|
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

How about sell the puzzles you have and buy a CE set with the money you make? Have you seen any revo sell for less than the original price?

OR you could beg someone with a CE set to sell one of their Titanium mazes as those in the "Elite Group" get 2 don't they?

Either way, Chris will never sell them separately.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

I could see how people who have the set would be ****** if he sold Titanium as a single puzzle.
I myself would love to get a titanium but cant afford the CE set.
I still think making the titanium for people with full matching sets wouldnt be a bad idea.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
maztec

Post by maztec »

Ditto to what Blue said, even if it does make me sound like a shill to the business.

I want the Ti as much as anyone else. However, I definitely cannot afford the collector's edition. And, I'll admit, have no real interest in it. I'm more of a puzzle user than a collector. If anything, I'm horribly apt to giving away old puzzles to people who enjoy them.

Honestly, my intent at this point is to try to talk some poor bugger who bought a CE set out of the Ti to let me play with it, in exchange for them getting a month to try the Handmade. Seems like a fair enough exchange to play with the mazes.

Plus, nothing keeps a CE owner from selling the playable Ti, if they don't mind breaking that part of the set.
OOOOOOOoo
Manifestjp

Post by Manifestjp »

Purple is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I can't buy my way into a purple. I would just have to be the best of the best and I plan on trying. As far as I can figure out is that there will be 3 purples. 1 each for the contests and the prototype. All I have to do to earn a purple is open all in the series like I have been and then (hopefully :evil: ) open them faster then everyone else while I have an amazing trip to Vegas! That sounds very fair to me.

Here's what I think is a fair analogy. Say you go to buy a new cellphone but the guy/girl selling you the cellphone tells you that to get the new cellphone you have to buy your same cellphone again for you to be allowed to purchase the new one. Would you really say yes?

The reason I thought people were buying the CE was to get puzzles that would remain pristine and untouched. And I would hate to sell any of my puzzles because I have a connection with every puzzles I own. The puzzles I own right now were the ones that I've battled and won.
BU00547-OPEN
GR00315-OPEN
BR00267-OPEN!!!
AG00157-OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
R00054-Open
OR00054-OPEN!
Blue/Blue Pro Obs-Open
Green Obs-Open
LM00249-Working