Poll: A plea to Chris!

General Questions.

Should those who purchased all puzzles separately be allowed to purchase the Ti?

Yes
61%
No
35%
Chris I'll be your best friend!
4%

Total votes: 71

BBloke

Re: Poll: A plea to Chris!

Post by BBloke »

bluesign2k wrote:Ah, so you're pretty close then! If you can make it to MPP then you can have a go on any revo you like... providing you let us know what you'd like to see. There will be plenty of other puzzles there too ;)

A CE set isn't cheap, but if you're planning on getting them all and you don't mind the wait then it's a good choice... plus you get a Titanium! :)
All Saturdays are pretty much a bust for me. Kids football and they tend to take most of the day. If there's no game or other plans then I may be tempted to pop over.

The CE sure is inviting and I'm itching to put another maze in my hands. Time will tell. :)
BBloke

Pro Level 3 - BLopen | BL #1580 open
Open #100: AQ | BL | GR | BR | AG | GU | TI | OR | CU | IN | LI | MN
Closed: AU | GY | SA
Ordered: RU
R2 Voyager #100: Mercury 1st Batch (open) | Venus pre-ordered
blublu

Post by blublu »

My vote, not that it matters at all, is to make every Revomaze, including Titanium, available for everyone to buy, even if they have never bought a Revomaze before.

I get that some amount of limited editions and stuff like that are cool, but it seems like every metal Revomaze ever made except blue, green (and bronze?) are now some limited or out of production units possessed only by those early grabbers, and I don't like it. In fact, as far as I can tell, Blue Green and Bronze are the ONLY Revomazes you can actually buy now. On the other hand, there's silver, orange, purple (does that even exist or is it just a myth?), black etc, all limited and unavailable anymore, or only available in a limited quantity. Why? Are the machines just unable to churn them out fast enough? Is there just no demand for those at all? Will there ever actually be a new Revomaze that is not collector/limited/handmade/exclusive/etc?

I'm not against limited editions and whatnot, but in my opinion, the Revomazes go maybe a bit overboard in that regard. Mind you, I don't have a clue what is going on at Revomaze HQ or what the whole manufacturing process is like, so I might be way off base here and please forgive me. But this is the kind of feeling I get.
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

I agree to some extent that all mazes should be freely available and if he wants to do a limited edition to do like 10 handmades of that maze as LE but have CAD copies of that maze for general sale, i think that would keep everyone happy however for producing LE's that have already been made for general sale that will not happen as Chris sold them as LE saying that there will never be more than that many of them so if he did reproduce them he would cause himself a lot of problems with the buyers of the LE's
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88
AndrusyszynPM

Post by AndrusyszynPM »

I'm glad this finally worked out in favor of those that have been collecting all along and don't need to have two or more of each puzzle.
AndrusyszynPM
BR00266 - Opened - January 7th, 2010
BU00848 - Opened - January 30th, 2010
GR00318 - Opened - February 2nd, 2010
AG00158 - Opened - June 25th, 2010
R00081 - Opened - August 2nd, 2010
AU00081 - OPENED - March 17th, 2013
OR00081 - Opened
LM00245 - In Hand

Return to “Titanium General”