REVOMAZE Extreme Collectors Edition

General Questions.
ReVoRabbit

Re: REVOMAZE Extreme Collectors Edition

Post by ReVoRabbit »

pcad wrote:If you think this is crazy, I've waited eight years for a telescope to be made and there's no way of knowing if it'll be another eight hours or eight years before its ready.
8 years?! isnt it practically out of date by now?!

PS. Chris, I am not waiting 8 years ;) lol.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I have also ordered both the CE and the Orange. I have no revomaze before, so I also hope for atleast some pre-delivery so I have something to play with while waiting.

Even if there are no news to report I think it would be great to have one mail/post each week, just to tell us that there are no news. it would be easier to handle the waiting time then I think.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Will

Post by Will »

I have also ordered the CE set together with the orange. It seemed the easiest way to acquire all of that is available now.
Chris noted that all of the puzzles, except the silver and gold, will be shipped separately. So if everything goes right my orange will arrive first, then the titanium. Maybe then after quite sometime my first blue.

So seeing that this is my first time buying Revomazes, Chris very kindly offered me a free blue (not sure if it's obsession or extreme) with my Orange, so that I would be able to try them in order. he says that by buying the CE I became a VIP of their site.

Expecting my Blue and Orange at any time! :lol:
LM #21: Opened
IN #21: Opened
GM #21: Opened
BR #21: Opened
OR #151: Opened
Ti SE 21-50: Opened
BU #808: Opened
CU #21: Twisting and turning
AU #21: Waiting
pcad

Post by pcad »

There are similarities between Revomaze and the telescope company. Both have a single person responsible for making the critical components. Both have long waiting lists and backlogs of orders.

One big difference is that the telescope list doesn't cost anything to be on it, no prepaid or down payments. No guarantee that he'll still be making the model that was ordered by the time he get to your name on the list. When a scope is ready, they contact the next name on the list and ask them if they are still interested in buying it. If so, great. If no, the next guy is offered the scope. In the meantime he encourages you to use any number of other fine scopes that are available on the market. There's no downside to being on the list.

Not sure this method would work for Revomaze but the fact that Chris no longer accepts prepaid orders is a step in the right direction.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
Blue, Green, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Opened
Black V1 + V2, Orange, Red, Titanium, Lime Opened
HandMade Prototypes too scary to reassemble
Gold CE set in Clear Sleeves
BarnDoor

Post by BarnDoor »

pcad wrote:
Not sure this method would work for Revomaze but the fact that Chris no longer accepts prepaid orders is a step in the right direction.
He's still taking pre-orders for Gold, Orange, and the collectors sets
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

If I will receive the Orange/Titan first, than I will not start with them. I think I need/want to start with the easiest one first. But good news if he will ship at least some of them before the competition is finished. Otherwise we don't even know if anyone will solve the Gold ever :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
pcad

Post by pcad »

Right, no prepaid orders for future puzzle designs. My bad.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pcad wrote:Right, no prepaid orders for future puzzle designs. My bad.
What do you mean with "future puzzle designs"? I haven't heard about any other puzzles than they we can find on this site...
pcad

Post by pcad »

There used to be a future puzzle called the Lime Revomaze. Chris said that he wouldn't accept orders for this puzzle until it was ready to be shipped. Later the first version of the Handmade didn't live up to expectations and the second version used the design that would have been the Lime. I think the policy of not accepting orders prior to having stock for future puzzles will still hold despite the Lime design being used for the handmade.
Peter

Gunmetal Unopened
Aqua,Turquoise Opened
jerryloo71

Post by jerryloo71 »

Will wrote:I have also ordered the CE set together with the orange. It seemed the easiest way to acquire all of that is available now.
Chris noted that all of the puzzles, except the silver and gold, will be shipped separately. So if everything goes right my orange will arrive first, then the titanium. Maybe then after quite sometime my first blue.

So seeing that this is my first time buying Revomazes, Chris very kindly offered me a free blue (not sure if it's obsession or extreme) with my Orange, so that I would be able to try them in order. he says that by buying the CE I became a VIP of their site.

Expecting my Blue and Orange at any time! :lol:
I ordered the CE and the Orange...I don't expect the CE anytime soon, with the tournament going on etc but it will be nice Chris (if you are reading this) to send me the Orange (and if possible the Ti) first?? thanks!

Return to “Titanium General”