REVOMAZE Extreme Collectors Edition

General Questions.
TheWaddler

Re: REVOMAZE Extreme Collectors Edition

Post by TheWaddler »

as far as i'm aware Chris sent out an unplated Titanium (which means an unplated brass(?) core), which was a "sneak preview" given out before the CE set is released (as a good-will gesture, of sorts). However, im not sure if you receive another with your whole CE set, when it arrives, (someone else could comment on this). Chris, at some point, was also giving out free blue obsessions (or the set, as you mentioned) and sending the blue extremes separate from the CE set so people didn't have to wait as long for a puzzle to solve, (again, i don't know if you receive another with the CE set or not).

again, as far as im aware, if the CE set does indeed come with an Obsession Set, then the Level 1 Blue is the same as the Blue Extreme, and the Green Obsession is the the same as the Green Extreme. However, im uncertain whether you can ask for specific puzzles from the CE set to be disassembled, with the others still being assembled, but you will have to email Joseph (Revoguy) or Chris and ask.

Hope i have helped with my ramblings ;) and good luck with your puzzles when they arrive :D
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Hi Fox5

Your questions about the CE set are best directed to Revomaze HQ in the form of RevoGuy. There have been several offers along the way, and a number of goodwill gestures to appease folks who ordered and paid for their CE sets a year or two back and hadn't seen anything yet.

The enthusiastic users who hang around on this board are not able to answer your questions about what Revomaze HQ is currently selling or offering, when they will ship them or what freebies you can expect... they can only speak of their historic experiences in this regard and not tell you what you will receive ... which seems to change form person to person.

I think the only part of your question we can answer is that the Blue and Green Obsessions have the same mazes as the Blue and Green Extremes.

Hope that helps.

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Fox5

Post by Fox5 »

Understood thanks guys, I apreachiate it.

Matt
TheWaddler

Post by TheWaddler »

allardwza wrote:... are not able to answer your questions about what Revomaze HQ is currently selling or offering, when they will ship them or what freebies you can expect...
i forgot to mention that ;) :lol:
The Waddler's Puzzling Blog

--R1 Collection--
Open:
[BU01099][GR01556][BR00471][OR00149][R00019][TI00045][BlobV2][BluePro]
In Progress:
[CU00042]
Unopened:
[AG00185][AU00145][LI00149]
Ordered:
Aqua
Indigo
--R2 Cosmic Series (Voyager Set #42)--
Still Waiting:
Mercury
Mr. Tea

Post by Mr. Tea »

I thought the current green obsession for sale is the black obs v2 not based on green extreme as they ran out of black "R" stickers also its described as

"The Second chapter in your Revo voyage is a far more intense journey. With a wall-less entry, extended bridge and more complex static progression maze the Obsession Lv 2 takes mazing to the next level."

sounds like black obs

also
RevoGuy wrote:Just to clarify the Obsession Level 2 (Green) is the same as the Obsession Black. We have ran out of Black bubble labels so we are using up the Green labels we have rather than ordering more which would push the price of the puzzle up. Sorry for any confusion caused.
from http://www.revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... 1&start=70
BU01080 Open
BR00486 Open
OR00108 Open
TI (SE) 18-50 Open
LM00018 Playing
Blue Obs Open, Blue Obs Pro Open, Black Obs Closed
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Mr Tea would appear to be correct. Listen to him, not me.

Getting back in my box and going into lurk mode.

Bye bye

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Well that's disappointing. I just finished the Black Obsession and when I saw there was a clearly labeled (Green) Obsession, I ordered it assuming it was a (Green) puzzle and not a (Black) puzzle. Having to scour the forums for a thread to determine what matches what you've already purchased isn't so fun... Not doing it is expensive. /frustrated

Sometimes it feels like the spirit of invisible maze passes through even the purchasing process...
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.
Mr. Tea

Post by Mr. Tea »

I'm sure if you pm/email revoguy you can get a refund.

Don't quote me on that though have to ask 1st.
BU01080 Open
BR00486 Open
OR00108 Open
TI (SE) 18-50 Open
LM00018 Playing
Blue Obs Open, Blue Obs Pro Open, Black Obs Closed
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

Holidays are coming soon and he's already been more than accommodating recently. Most likely it'l end up in a gift to someone, the only question now is "Who do I know that won't put it down after 2 minutes and never pick it up again?"
Chyron wrote:Sometimes I get the feeling that someone goes around hiding old Puzzles in RevoHQ.

Return to “Titanium General”