Titanium - Hint/Help

General Questions.
balle3201

Titanium - Hint/Help

Post by balle3201 »

Hi.

I’ve been working on the Titanium for quite some time now, but cannot get my head around it. I have made an accurate map (using a 3D printed jig) and the map matches my mental map and covers all the areas (that I know of)

Would it be possible for someone to perhaps give me a hint or nudge in the right direction.

Previously I have solved the following: Aqua, Turqoise, Blue, Green, Mint and Bronze. And from what I read this would compare to Green perhaps a bit harder, although I find this much harder at the moment (as I cannot make any progress) :x
prodigy

Re: Titanium - Hint/Help

Post by prodigy »

Just send me a PM with your map and I will help you with a hint :)

You have the previous knowledge required to solve it.

You and everyone else here can always feel free to send me PMs and ask for hints etc. I will always try to help and answer all PMs.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
BlackClub

Post by BlackClub »

I think there is a good clue in the Titanium Progress thread in the owners section.
Escaped: SP AQ TQ BU EM GR BR AG TI GM CU MT BL v1 GR BU Mini OR IN PE
Trapped in:AU LM HM RU SA
Waiting on:
Looking for: BL v2 PU
balle3201

Post by balle3201 »

Ok, thanks for the tip :-)

On the other hand, could someone please give me access to the Owners Section?

Kindest regards,
Øyvind
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

balle3201 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:24 am On the other hand, could someone please give me access to the Owners Section?
You have now been added to the owners section.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH

Return to “Titanium General”