EOI MPP2

Area for non-Revo related subjects
kev1n

Post by kev1n »

I don't feel guilty - I also just missed out on the sale (in fact I missed out by only an hour or so!)

Thanks for putting it up for sale Nigel!
KB64

Re: EOI MPP2

Post by KB64 »

Barcared wrote:
KB64 wrote:Hi Nigel - would love to take the Decemburr off your hands if I can please?

I had it in my basket on open and shut with a couple of other items and went back the following day to check out and it had gone out of stock, so you must have just beat me to it.

Planning on going to Allards on the Sat afternoon but probably won't make it to the evening pub visit, so if I don't get to see you then maybe Allard can get it off you on the eve and I can get it off him in work the following week, assuming Allard does not mind acting as courier?
I'm afraid Kev1n beat you to it as he pm'd me straight away! Sorry to mess you about Karl. You're more than welcome to take mine away and play with it if you want but I know that is scant consolation!

Feel guilty now! :oops:
No problem Nigel - I'm in no rush so you have plenty of time to order a replacement from Mr Puzzle and we can go with that at £20 :D

I guess I will just have to order a couple more burrs from Bill Cutler to compensate for my disappointment ;)
Open = Green, Blue, Bronze, Red, Black, Black V2, resting = Silver, started = Gold, ready for when Gold gets too much = Orange.
kev1n

Post by kev1n »

To make it up to you Karl, have a look at my blog and let me know if there is anything you would like me to bring to MPP3. I will make sure you can play with anything you like from my collection! :D

I will make every effort to reach number 3. Really can't miss Allard's collection again!
Kev1n
Completely addicted to puzzles
Visit my blog it's at: www.puzzlemad.co.uk

Blue Ex BU01113 - open
Green Ex GR00494 - open
Bronze Ex BR00188 - open
Silver Ex AG00168 - open
Orange Ex OR00021 - open
Gold Ex AU00070 - open
KB64

Post by KB64 »

Thanks Kevin - have been following your blog and Oli's and Allard's - that's why I have spent so much on so many puzzles lately. It was your review of Bill's burrs that got me ordering 2 (Inc Wausau 83) and then Allard goes and reviews the rest so I need 82 & 84 now!

But if you are feeling real bad then just pm me the steps on how to get out of the damn swamp :twisted:
Open = Green, Blue, Bronze, Red, Black, Black V2, resting = Silver, started = Gold, ready for when Gold gets too much = Orange.
kev1n

Post by kev1n »

KB64 wrote:then just pm me the steps on how to get out of the damn swamp :twisted:
Ok - it's quite easy to get out of the swamp you just..........

Blinks with confusion - puzzle induced trance wavers.
Nice try Karl! Nearly got me! :lol:

Yes, I would like the rest of the Wausau burrs - but at $80 each, I will need to wait a while. Plus there are so many other puzzles to buy!
Kev1n
Completely addicted to puzzles
Visit my blog it's at: www.puzzlemad.co.uk

Blue Ex BU01113 - open
Green Ex GR00494 - open
Bronze Ex BR00188 - open
Silver Ex AG00168 - open
Orange Ex OR00021 - open
Gold Ex AU00070 - open
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Final arrangements:

Meeting at my place in the afternoon on Saturday - until 6pm - shout if you don't have the address from last time, or if you're wanting to join us and don't know where the heck I live... I'll provide plenty caffeinated (or other) beverages and access to any of my new puzzles (I won't be taking the more precious ones to the pub later....)

Moving to the Malt Shovel at Barston (not Bastow as I said previously)
http://www.themaltshovelatbarston.com/ for approximately 18:30 - I haven't booked anything and I'm expecting us to be in the pub section for as long as...

Their address is : Barston Lane • Barston • Solihull • B92 0JP - but I suggest that you look at the directions on their website as Barston Lane is VERY LONG and it's not really in Solihull (as I'd understand it) - gimme a shout if anything doesn't sound sensible...

allard
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Tryitloveit

Post by Tryitloveit »

allardwza wrote: gimme a shout if anything doesn't sound sensible...

allard

The entire thing is is unsensible. I cant come. ;) :lol: :cry:
BU01121-Open
GR00047 Open
BR00453-Open
KB64

Post by KB64 »

I know it was sort of said last time but just wanted to say what a TOP bloke Allard is :P

He has said again that his home is open to anyone on here and also his recent puzzle purchases (which were not exactly cheap!) will be available for anyone to have a play with.

That takes some doing to open up your home like that and welcome anyone in - let's face it society is full of nutters and there may be some on here too? :o

And just as big a mention must go to Gill for the same reasons!

So thanks Allard and Gill for making me feel welcome and making being a member of this forum mean so much more than just somewhere to post and read some puzzle info.
Paradox

Post by Paradox »

You're absolutely right there Karl! We'd be hard pressed to find anyone who is as generous to us lot as Allard and Gill.

Although let's face it....we are nutters. :lol:
Puzzle Paradox on Facebook
Puzzle Paradox Blog

BluOb: Open (30/10/10) GrOb: Open (01/11/10)
BlOb: Open (04/11/10) ROb: ...
BluEx: Open (27/01/11) BrEx: Open (09/02/11)
REx: Open (17/04/11) OrEx: Open (20/07/12)
CuEx: In progress
Revo Mini: Open (05/07/13)
RichAE91

Post by RichAE91 »

Yeah. TBH, I gather just from reading this that allard sounds like a great guy sharing his puzzles :D
R1
Ex: Br V2 - O
LE: Ti (SE) 08-50 - O

Ex #88:
CE Assembled: Bu - O, Gr - O, Br - O, Ag - O, Au - C, Ti - O
LE: Or - O, LM - O,

Obs: Bl V1 - O, Bl V2 - O, Bu Pro - O

R2 Voyager #88

Return to “Off Topic”