Puzzle Hunt 2024

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Puzzle Hunt 2024

Post by prodigy »

There will be a puzzle hunt starting tomorrow March 3, 2024 9:00 PM (21:00) CET.

It will be a simple puzzle hunt with some simple questions/puzzles to solve but I hope you will enjoy it anyway.

The first person to send me a PM with the correct answer together with the detailed correct solution explained (for each problem) will win the first prize (but I have to ask you to pay for the shipping of your choice).

The first prize for the Puzzle Hunt will be a unique "IPP37 exchange puzzle"-version of the B-lock designed by Boaz Feldman (it has a stamped serial number on the lock and this is the original exchange version, functionally equal to the later commercial version).

Administrators, Moderators and registered users: No cheating is allowed!

B-LOCK.JPG
B-LOCK.JPG (638.05 KiB) Viewed 682 times
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Re: Puzzle Hunt 2024

Post by prodigy »

If you want to join the puzzle hunt, please make sure to register your account in time!!!

EDIT: The complete puzzle hunt can be solved without any forum account. The answers (or questions) can be sent via DM (discord) if you prefer that option.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Please let us know when you start and keep us updated with your progress in the Puzzle Hunt!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

The Puzzle Hunt begins here:

What is the number of Revomaze?
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

I'm in :D
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Lilmike14 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:15 pmI'm in :D
Great then we at least have one hunter :)

THANKS!!!
Mal

Post by Mal »

prodigy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:00 pm The Puzzle Hunt begins here:

Dorothea

Post by Dorothea »

I‘ll try to hunt but time maybe a problem……..
BUGRBRAGAUTIPUORLMRBL1BL2GMCUAQINMTTQSAGY
waiting: lite
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Mal wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:31 pm
prodigy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:00 pm The Puzzle Hunt begins here:

ANSWER-DELETED
Do not post any answers here. Let everyone solve it by themself and you can send me a PM with answer or questions...

EDIT: It is also OK to send me DMs on Discord...
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Dorothea wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:31 pm I‘ll try to hunt but time maybe a problem……..
I don't think anyone will solve it too fast so hopefully it will take some time until I received the correct answers.

Thanks for joining the hunt!

Return to “General”