Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
maztec

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by maztec »

rage509 wrote:i'd like to sell as a set...since that is how i bought them. I really wish I had the time for these puzzles, they are truly amazing. the only problem is pharmacy school is killing all my free time and budget...my books alone for this semester were about a grand.
Some day, there will be life after school. :)
OOOOOOOoo
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

maztec wrote:Some day, there will be life after school. :)
Honestly, i'd just put them in a box on a shelf and forget about em until graduation.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
mhuti

Post by mhuti »

I agree with RevoRabbit, it is unlikely you'll get what you paid for them so they are best kept and enjoyed later on. Needing money is not nice (understatement), it's a sad day when you have to give up every part of your life that you once enjoyed... :(
I hope you get sorted money-wise, don't let it interfer with your studies & GOOD LUCK finding a buyer. :)
rage509

Post by rage509 »

rage509 wrote:It pains me to do this but I am putting my obsession up for sale to anyone who is interested. I just entered my 3rd year of pharmacy school, 1st year in the professional division, and I no longer have time, or money, to spend on these wonderful puzzles. I opened and registered the blue obsession, while the green, black, and red are still unopened. Also included is a birch wood revomaze stand. PM with an offer if you are interested.
sold
adamdevall

Post by adamdevall »

Hi,

I have an unopened Revomaze puzzle for sale that I recently won in a raffle. The outer sleeve of the box has a picture of a yellow/gold revomaze on it so I assume it is the Revomaze gold version. {Moderator Comment: This puzzle is most likely a BLUE not a Gold. Check the box before purchasing. Adam, please post a picture of your box here and we would be happy to help you identify the puzzle of which you are in possession. -- Maztec}

I am asking for £90 ono... if anyone is interested please PM me and I can provide further details and photographic evidence.

Cheers,

Adam
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

Unfortunately gold has not come out yet. I myself have yet to figure out why the Gold is advertised on each Revomaze package, but the person who sent it to u didnt specify which one it was?
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

Adam,

This is definitely NOT a Gold Revo as they are not available yet! All Revo boxes have the same colour Revo. Look at the back of the box and there should be a tick next to a certain colour (probably BU - Blue).

Please confirm this before you continue your sale.
adamdevall

Post by adamdevall »

Thank you for your replies. I didn't realise the picture on the box bore no correlation to the contents... apologies! On the back of the box is written 'contents: BU643' so this must be the blue version of the puzzle.

As a consequence I'd like to change my asking price to £75 ono. Please get in touch if you are interested.

Cheers,

Adam
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

rage509 wrote:
rage509 wrote:It pains me to do this but I am putting my obsession up for sale to anyone who is interested. I just entered my 3rd year of pharmacy school, 1st year in the professional division, and I no longer have time, or money, to spend on these wonderful puzzles. I opened and registered the blue obsession, while the green, black, and red are still unopened. Also included is a birch wood revomaze stand. PM with an offer if you are interested.
sold
Thanks man.

Cant wait to add these to my collection.
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Famous

Post by Famous »

Blue extreme and an Obsession with a Pencil
case on Ebay :o
BU 01031 Opened 06/10/10
GR00048 In Progress
AG 00107 In Box
R00033 In Box
Blue Ob Opened 3/10/10