Buyers and Sellers

For all general forum discussions.
slippy

Re: Buyers and Sellers

Post by slippy »

Paradox wrote:But Revomaze.co.uk is still cheaper than Amazon right?
Erm well no.The puzzle is the same price but the shipping at amazon is £3.50 so making it just a little cheaper than revomaze.
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Don't forget that if there's no difference in price that buying direct from Chris will put more money in the revomaze pocket rather than having re-seller take cuts. That's why I buy direct from Chris even if it does works out a few pounds more expensive. I can understand if there's international shipping times/costs involved though.
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
slippy

Post by slippy »

Hi.Even though i had seen them slightly cheaper on amazon i still bought my first extreme direct and will continue to do so purely because in the event of any probs i know it would be sorted easily and quickly and maybe not so much or may take longer with amazon and i also like to support any british buisiness that i can even if there is as in this case a very small difference and amazon are big enough without me.The only reason they can pip on p+p is probably to due the amount of goods amazon ship. :D

Dave. :D
03SVTCobra

Post by 03SVTCobra »

bluesign2k wrote:Don't forget that if there's no difference in price that buying direct from Chris will put more money in the revomaze pocket rather than having re-seller take cuts. That's why I buy direct from Chris even if it does works out a few pounds more expensive. I can understand if there's international shipping times/costs involved though.
I always like buying direct
BU00060 :) GR00060 :) BR00060 :) AG00060 :) AU00060 :)
R00060 :) OR00060 :) LM00060 :) TI00030 :) CU00060 :) AQ00060 :) IN00060 :)
MT00060 :) TQ00060 :)GM :) HM :)
Blue Obs :) Green Obs :) Black Obs :) Black Obs V2 :) Red Obs :|
Otakutom17

Post by Otakutom17 »

Going back to the topic of the Red on eBay right now, I'm glad I was made aware of the plating issue, but I'm still going to be bidding on it as a collector as well as a Revo fan. I'll also be looking for any of the rarer puzzles (Black, Handmade, Obs. Red).
BU00927 - OPEN GR00386 - OPEN BR00395 - OPEN AG00169 - 1 hour in... AU00??? - Pre-ordered
OR00??? - Pre-ordered R00077 - Boxed
Wanted: Red Obsession, BlackEx, Handmade
y2khappens

Post by y2khappens »

The red revomaze on Ebay is up to $127.50
plust $5.00 shipping with three days left!!!
Bill
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

seriously guys...why?
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

I did hear a rumour a little while ago that puzzlemaster may (and I really stress, may) be getting another small amount to sell. Whether or not that's happened and they've sold out again, Im really not sure.

But please don't go spending silly money on the reds, particularly if you're unsure of it's condition.

There's quite a number out there, so I although they may not pop up that often, Im pretty sure you'll see the odd one for sale every now and again... particularly because its not a standard revo.

(just some friendly advice)
Chris
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
maztec

Post by maztec »

Because they're puzzle players and don't know what they're getting into, and really want to give it a run. They're hooked man, it's like drugs!
OOOOOOOoo
maztec

Post by maztec »

Just a quick note, the FAQ was updated regarding buying and selling RevoMazes. If you are planning on buying or selling, you might wnat to take a look at the FAQ where the following is stated:
Are there any rules on selling REVOMAZEs on the fourm?
Yes, we kindly request that users take note of the following points when advertising their REVOMAZE for sale on the forum:
to make it fair for everyone, we request no selling directly on the forum
users can however post links to their (or other peoples) ebay listings etc in the Buyers and Sellers topic
pre-ordered mazes (such as the Handmades) cannot be sold on before they are delivered: the order should simply be cancelled
OOOOOOOoo

Return to “General”