Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled (maybe still alive???)

For all general forum discussions.
prodigy

Re: Revomaze Teal (advanced) - designed by prodigy - Now cancelled

Post by prodigy »

CptBlood did come up with a great idea to ask RevoHQ if it could be a possible way forward to open up a pre-order for the Revomaze Teal and if enough interest maybe that could cover the cost to manufacture the design. I have at least sent the question to RevoHQ and I will be back with their response.

Feel free to let RevoHQ know if you would be interested in a manufactured Revomaze Teal. You never know what that can do :)

Big thanks to everyone for your support and kindness!!!

/Daniel
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
Lilmike14

Post by Lilmike14 »

I'd love access to the forum, and I'd possibly be interested in a reorder as well if it were to become available : :)
Solved -- Blue & Blue Pro, Green Obs, Bronze, Salmon, Titanium, Aqua & Gunmetal
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Lilmike14 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:05 pm I'd love access to the forum, and I'd possibly be interested in a reorder as well if it were to become available : :)
You now have access. :)
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

I received a question on Discord regarding the intended difficulty level for Teal.

I think it maybe started as 80/100 in my initial design and I have made it more challenging during the years with my improvements so it is really hard to tell (due to I have lived with the design for over 7 years now) but I think it could be around 85-95/100.
redlaymerej

Post by redlaymerej »

I’d love access as well. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Obs - OPEN+BR01801 OPEN+CLOSED
Voyager #40
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

redlaymerej wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:28 pm I’d love access as well. Thanks for sharing this with us.
You now have access. Enjoy :)
pfreeland

Post by pfreeland »

Hi Prodigy, I would love to look through your design as well. I have supported the Vaultmaz, thing but honestly I much prefer a Revomaze. I’d be quick to support this one as well.
Cheers
Paul
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

pfreeland wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:40 pm Hi Prodigy, I would love to look through your design as well. I have supported the Vaultmaz, thing but honestly I much prefer a Revomaze. I’d be quick to support this one as well.
Cheers
Paul
Thanks! You now have access.
furo

Post by furo »

I'd like to check out the details in the forum also!

Thanks!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

furo wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:30 pm I'd like to check out the details in the forum also!

Thanks!
Thanks for showing interest in my design. You now have access.

Return to “General”