How much would you pay?

For all general forum discussions.
robbaylis79

How much would you pay?

Post by robbaylis79 »

Hi guys, im just interested in seeing what you think a silver Revomaze is worth. I'm currently thinking about selling it but havnt the slightest idea on what a good price is. Ive seen puzzles go for quite a bit and sadly quite little in the past. They were £228 to purchase from the store before they went out of production. Now would you say it is worth more if it is no longer available or would you say its worth less because it has exchanged hands.
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
rodrigue10

Re: How much would you pay?

Post by rodrigue10 »

I would like to say that it would be worth more since it's no longer being produced. However, it is all subject to "the market". I know I paid less than what they were retail because I purchased a set of them at the time...that and I was a serious buyer looking to secure one before I fully understood their availability.

Ultimately it depends on finding the right person who really wants one. I know I've paid out a significant amount of $ to get the mazes I want to finish my collection.

The only real way to know is just to bite the bullet and put it on eBay and see what happens if you're looking to get some cash for it. I have generally done OK with this, but it's usually at an overall loss.

Good luck in whatever you decide!
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
robbaylis79

Post by robbaylis79 »

Rodrigue you really do have 'The Set' as well don't you. I do love them but I'm on falling on hard times atm and really could do with the cash. I just know ill regret selling any of them once they go. That's why I wanted to get a good idea of what they are really worth, to see if the amount is worth the loss that I will feel :?
black obs v1
Blue Ob v2 = Opened
Bronze Ex = Opened
Orange Ex = Opened
Silver Ex = Opened 35-40 hours
Lime = In preparation...
Titanium = Opened 6/7 hours (Loved that final run)
Copper = On its way...
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I didn't sell on eBay or even tried but I was asking 200 and nobody wanted it last mounth

I still have silver and blue v2 to sell ( cheap )
Make me offers if interested
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
rodrigue10

Post by rodrigue10 »

I will say that eBay will at least get it out there...to the rest of the world...not everyone that may purchase one is on this forum...
OP- CE Set #22 BU GR BR TI R BL OR Obs Set V2 Set AG AU LM mini GM HM CU AQ MT IN PU SM
CL-

R2 - Voyager #25:
OP - Prototype 1
CL - ♀ ♁ ♂ ⚳ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ Eris, Makemake
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

I just sold my silver to kk1 here on the forum .. at least I know who will have it and I'm sure to hear about his progress on the forum .. THIS STORY IS NOT OVER YET I JUST REASSEMBLE IT WRONG FOR THE SECOND TIME !!!! **** !!!!! I'm contacting Chris Pitt my savior right away ! At least it will be taking care of by a real master

Oh man I feel stupider then ever geez how could I do the same mistake twice !
OPENED AND RESOLD : EX : BlueV2 GreenV2 BronzeV2 BronzeV1 Silver Orange Gold Lime Red Titanium Gunmetal Copper indigo mint Aqua OBS : Blue Bluepro BlackV2 BlackV1 Mini : blue R2: mercury
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

Just heard back from the master he said he will repair it open it clean it and reassemble it and ship it to my buyer once it's done... So glad revomaze as such a great customer service !
KK1

Post by KK1 »

Hi, great stuff.....yeah i will defo share my progress/frustrations with you guys.....!! I hear this is up there with the hardest available?
Open; AQ, BU, GR, BR, TI, OR, IN, CU, GM, MTHM, MERC
Closed; AU, AG, LM
Want; PU, BL, R
Voyager #44
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

The fact that there's so many dynamic parts in this puzzle make it obviously not easy !
halfbake69

Post by halfbake69 »

So in recap I sold my silver after having it repaired to kk1 for 141£ - ship and PayPal fee
And frankly after conversion and everything I still made a profit of 25£ since I originally paid 85£ for silver back in the days they were still cheaper :D

So I'm happy

Anybody wants a blue ex v2 by any chance ?

Cheers
Chris

Return to “General”