Where is my Puzzle?

General Questions.
Naz737

Re: Where is my Puzzle?

Post by Naz737 »

I had sent Nicole (nicole.carr@revomaze.co.uk) my address last night and i got a brief reply saying the address is confirmed and they'll be shipped when ready. (wring hands together...menacingly) Didn't say anything about batch but... i already know im in batch 2. Still die hard losing at silver. :P
R2 Voyager 073, O: Mercury
R1, O: BU, GR, BR, AG, AU, Series Code, PU,
R1 Obs, O: BU Obs, BU Obs Pro, GR Obs, BL Obs V1, BL Obs V2, R Obs,
R1 Limited, O: BL, HM, R, OR, LM, TI, GM, Mini, CU
Paid: Eris, Makemake, Venus, Earth
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

Is there an update this week? It would be nice to know if the launch date is sooner rather than later...
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
maztec

Post by maztec »

The launch date is sooner or later. I have not seen an update yet, but there was a post earlier this week from Nicole I think with some info in it . . .

Here it is:
http://revomaze.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic. ... 499#p21499
OOOOOOOoo
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

except that message really was vague... are the golds going out before or after the blue/green?
OOOOOOOOOO? proud owner of set #29, BL09, R00009, OR00009, LM00009, HM-09 and BlackV2obs
ReVoRabbit

Post by ReVoRabbit »

I assume the bronze and silvers go out by friday this week, blue and green by friday next week. and then in those last few days in june the golds will be shipped.
OWNER OF REVOMAZE Set 20
Since February 18 2009
Extreme
BU GR BR AG au pu BL R HM OR TI lm AQ
TQ MT IN CU GM sa GY BKM SP EM ru
PE
v2: BU GR BR Marbles: Brain Store MINI CE
Obsession
Black Body: BU GR R BL
Colored Body: BU GR R BL
Black v2: BUpro GR BL
Prototypes
BU Obs
Mint Peach
Jupiter
smiteo

Post by smiteo »

fingers crossed the gold comes out this month...
waiting for official news of an official launch date...
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

If by some unknown and unnatural occurrence happens that we manage to finish one of the puzzles that would bring us a batch higher prior to the release date, but after the batch emails got sent out, would we be moved up if we register it prior to the release date?

Or would we still be in the same batch?

For instance, if some Volcano in Hawaii erupted causing an explosion of a nuclear plant in Europe making an Earthquake happen in Canada which causes a Hurricane in Florida which brings me to an epiphany about how to solve the Silver Extreme, and I manage to solve it before the release of the Gold, would I end up in batch 2 instead of 3?

P.S - This "IS" only of course theoretical that such an occurrence takes place.

EDIT: "IS"
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour
mattangel

Post by mattangel »

Gabi,

You're well past the completion dates that many of us set for opening your bronze. Had you opened it and studied it for a bit, you might have had some insight into the mechanics of a more difficult puzzle and you might have been in good standing to open the silver in a reasonable period of time. Had you been in that unique position, you'd still be several months away from opening the silver. I don't think you need to worry about batch details at this point ;)

Wagers for reference:
Tom - Dec 20, 2010
Erm...Richard? (Thanks, censor) - November 20, 2010
Harry - November 15, 2010
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Gdamatov77 wrote:If by some unknown and unnatural occurrence happens that we manage to finish one of the puzzles that would bring us a batch higher prior to the release date, but after the batch emails got sent out, would we be moved up if we register it prior to the release date?

Or would we still be in the same batch?

For instance, if some Volcano in Hawaii erupted causing an explosion of a nuclear plant in Europe making an Earthquake happen in Canada which causes a Hurricane in Florida which brings me to an epiphany about how to solve the Silver Extreme, and I manage to solve it before the release of the Gold, would I end up in batch 2 instead of 3?

P.S - This "IS" only of course theoretical that such an occurrence takes place.

EDIT: "IS"
If there was an explosion in a nuclear plant in Europe that managed to cause an earthquake in Canada then it's more than likely that everyone in Europe would be dead. So there would be nobody in revo HQ to ship your puzzle. Therefore, no, you wouldn't be able to move batches.

If however you managed to fluke opening another puzzle that meant you could move batch then I would think providing there was enough stock assembled and it was in time for the appropriate batch then yes, you could move up batches. That said, I think the scenario above is more likely, so I really wouldn't worry about it dude ;)
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
Gdamatov77

Post by Gdamatov77 »

mattangel wrote: Wagers for reference:
Tom - Dec 20, 2010
Erm...Richard? (Thanks, censor) - November 20, 2010
Harry - November 15, 2010
Did you guys really wager my Bronze opening date?
bluesign2k wrote:
Gdamatov77 wrote: If however you managed to fluke opening another puzzle that meant you could move batch then I would think providing there was enough stock assembled and it was in time for the appropriate batch then yes, you could move up batches. That said, I think the scenario above is more likely, so I really wouldn't worry about it dude ;)
Do not worry, as soon as my classes are done for this half of the summer, I will be a little less stressed so I would be able to pick up my Silver. I think I am getting somewhere in the first half, but this isnt the place for that discussion. I shall discuss some progress with it soon in the progress thread for silver.
31s - 08/06/10 OPEN - 10/01/10 Boxed Boxed
BU01055 - 01/22/11
BR00127 - 07/26/19: ~20-30 Hours
AG - Boxed: Progress - 4 hours
AU - N/A
OR - Boxed: Progress - 1 hour

Return to “Gold General”