Peach V3 Puzzle - What we know so far...

General Questions.
JackBauer

Re: Peach V3 Puzzle - What we know so far...

Post by JackBauer »

I wonder what they mean by “ There is an element in it that allows for no force required.” I am assuming we do not have to learn telekinesis to solve this Revomaze but I am hoping the meaning of this statement is not a warning that there are super thin walls or something like that.
Opened: Blue, Green, Mint, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Orange, Red Obsession, Turquoise, Grey, Gunmetal, Titanium, Sapphire, Blue Mini, Silver, Purple, Blue Pro Obsession, Emerald
WIP: Lime
Shelf: Salmon, Copper, Gold, Ruby, Peach, Black Obsession V2, Handmade, Black Obsession V1
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Will you all order it tomorrow or wait until more feedback arrives?
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

JackBauer wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:37 pm I wonder what they mean by “ There is an element in it that allows for no force required.” I am assuming we do not have to learn telekinesis to solve this Revomaze but I am hoping the meaning of this statement is not a warning that there are super thin walls or something like that.
Sounds like a
Spoiler:
dynamic maze to me with that description.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

I am currently undecided if I am going to pre-order it or wait for testers. I really want to solve Emerald and I did not buy Emerald and that is a similar difficulty intermediate maze. So I do not know. But I do really want to solve Emerald. I guess my thought process is if I did not buy Emerald why would I buy Peach?
Opened: Blue, Green, Mint, Bronze, Aqua, Indigo, Orange, Red Obsession, Turquoise, Grey, Gunmetal, Titanium, Sapphire, Blue Mini, Silver, Purple, Blue Pro Obsession, Emerald
Shelf: Salmon, Copper, Gold, Ruby, Peach, Black Obsession V2, Handmade, Black Obsession V1
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Peach is at least a little bit harder that Emerald and sounds like it can be at the same level as Mint that is one of my favorites. We also have Gunmetal at level 70 and that puzzle isn't easy (and not the best either) but to me it sounds like Peach can be much more interesting than Emerald. I really think you should give it a chance.
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

I would like to discuss something not specific to Peach but sort of connected. I find myself at the point, unfortunately, that I have solved a decent amount of advanced Revomazes. Because I have solved these Revomazes I am finding it difficult to justify spending lots of money on beginner and intermediate Revomazes. Since I got so much enjoyment and puzzling out of these advanced mazes I do not see an equal return on investment if I buy intermediate and beginner Revos at equal prices. This is unfortunate because I really want to solve these intermediate Revos that are coming out but I’m having a hard time justifying the purchase with the amount of puzzling time and enjoyment that may very well be less. I guess the collector in me wants to buy every Revomaze ever made so that may be a reason to purchase all the beginner and intermediate ones that are coming out but I feel like solving advanced mazes has spoiled the beginning and intermediate mazes for me. Does anyone else feel like this?
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

Does anyone know who Josh is? What does he do at Revomaze? Has anyone had any dealings with him? I know Jasmine, Sophia, and Rachael as I interact with them.
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

JackBauer wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:54 pm I would like to discuss something not specific to Peach but sort of connected. I find myself at the point, unfortunately, that I have solved a decent amount of advanced Revomazes. Because I have solved these Revomazes I am finding it difficult to justify spending lots of money on beginner and intermediate Revomazes. Since I got so much enjoyment and puzzling out of these advanced mazes I do not see an equal return on investment if I buy intermediate and beginner Revos at equal prices. This is unfortunate because I really want to solve these intermediate Revos that are coming out but I’m having a hard time justifying the purchase with the amount of puzzling time and enjoyment that may very well be less. I guess the collector in me wants to buy every Revomaze ever made so that may be a reason to purchase all the beginner and intermediate ones that are coming out but I feel like solving advanced mazes has spoiled the beginning and intermediate mazes for me. Does anyone else feel like this?
I agree and I have had thought of not buying all mazes any longer and soon I maybe have to take that decision due to my financial situation. For the moment I have decided to buy them all as long as I have the financial possibility to do so and then sell them after I have solved them. In that way I at least can solve them and not lose too much money. Maybe you can do something similar and just keep the advanced mazes and sell the beginner and intermediate after you have solved them?
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

JackBauer wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:58 pm Does anyone know who Josh is? What does he do at Revomaze? Has anyone had any dealings with him? I know Jasmine, Sophia, and Rachael as I interact with them.
Josh is a product engineer and helps Chris to machine mazes, design, tester etc. He has been employed since September 2018. It feels like Josh is a mini version of Chris and can do most of the things that Chris normally does. I don't think I have been in contact with him but the same goes fo Chis :)
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

Thanks Prodigy. One of my favorite Revomazes was Ti and that’s and Intermediate so I suspect enjoyment can be found in Intermediates. What it comes down to is if you weigh difficulty level and puzzling time as the main contributors to enjoyment. Most people do I think, I am indeed one of those people but I really want to try and change my outlook on that.

Return to “Peach General”