Stigy

Re: Black Progress and Help

Post by Stigy »

allardwza wrote:Nick
Map
everything
and (c)Think
allard
It's wild, and out of left field, but it just might be crazy enough to work :lol:
allardwza

Post by allardwza »

Stigy wrote:It's wild, and out of left field, but it just might be crazy enough to work :lol:
...gotta stay fresh in this business, Stigy! ;)
Amateur Puzzle Hoarder and occasional blogger
Nickmupp

Post by Nickmupp »

Sadly its all over,my black obsession has died.The trap i was getting caught at was getting harder and harder to reset.I also noticed the first trap after reset was getting more and more difficult to pass.I could fly through the maze to my sticking point in no time so the route to there was a doddle.Now its locked in a trap with no way out.Answers to questions that may come
Yes i have contacted support
No i havnt been bouncing it off the walls
I learnt quicky u need the touch of a brain surgeon to get past traps.
Wish id gone straight for the metal,o well
bluesign2k
Site Admin

Post by bluesign2k »

Uh? Are you saying you think it's broken after having played with it for less that a week?
Puzzle wiki:
Puzzle Place
|11SE: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1deadAGv2repairAUwaitingTIopen
11LE: BLopenRopenORopenHMrepairLMPU
25: BUopenGRopenBRopenAGv1openAGv2openAUopen
Ob: BUopenGRopenBLopenBLv2openRD
Minirepair
1st to open a ReVoMaze
cornettracing80

Post by cornettracing80 »

dont always assume you have a damaged puzzle certain aspects of certain puzzle make you feel stuck but just need a different approach....however..."hard" use can cause malfunctions.
please let us know how this ends for you... :D
The hardest part of a Revomaze is putting it down
BU00080-Solved
GR00080-Solved
BR00080-Solved
AG00080 V1-Solved 1st ever
AU00080-IN PROGRESS
R00080-Solved
Revomaze Obsessions Solved
Blue
Green
Red
Black
Nickmupp

Post by Nickmupp »

I will await advice from support,don't think forcing will help.Never felt like this in any traps before.Have pushed and pulled in all directions.The weird thing was how impossible the first trap became to pass.Yesterday I might slip 1 in every 20 but this afternoon I could only get passed 1 in every 20.Must confess was questioning my sanity.
Will keep updated
DatabaseMonkey

Post by DatabaseMonkey »

Nickmupp wrote:I will await advice from support,don't think forcing will help.Never felt like this in any traps before.Have pushed and pulled in all directions.The weird thing was how impossible the first trap became to pass.Yesterday I might slip 1 in every 20 but this afternoon I could only get passed 1 in every 20.Must confess was questioning my sanity.
Will keep updated
I had some of the same issue. I don't know if it is hard use, or what, but if you ...CENSORED...it. I think some of it might be muscle fatigue, take a break and try later.
Blue Obs V1: Open
Blue Obs V2: Open
Blue Obs Pro: Open

GO: Open
Black Obs V1: Open
Black Obs V2: Started

BR00455: Open
AG00195: In progress. Spinning
AUxxxxx: Arrived
Nickmupp

Post by Nickmupp »

Had 10 mins on it this morning.This ain't no ordinary trap,it's a bloody bear trap.Sadly my first Revo has died,might be unlucky person.Don't think I'll bother with plastic range again.Save up and go metal maybe.See what support come up with,can't complain because think the puzzle is genius idea.Loved it up till then
Barcared

Post by Barcared »

Nickmupp wrote:Had 10 mins on it this morning.This ain't no ordinary trap,it's a bloody bear trap.Sadly my first Revo has died,might be unlucky person.Don't think I'll bother with plastic range again.Save up and go metal maybe.See what support come up with,can't complain because think the puzzle is genius idea.Loved it up till then
These things are pretty sturdy and whilst some areas may get worn, through use, it is not usual to hear of damage to the plastic puzzles. In some ways they are more durable than the metals.

Where are you geographically as I'm sure you'll have someone near who can check it for you?
Nickmupp

Post by Nickmupp »

Can't fault Chris.He got back to me straight away ,posting it back in morning for a bit of tlc.Sad to see it go,wanted to push on bug bit me big time.Saving for first metal,grab it in couple of weeks.As said earlier just unlucky

Return to “Black Obsession General”