Salmon arrived!!!

General Questions
prodigy

Re: Salmon arrived!!!

Post by prodigy »

Sorry to hear that. Not good, but it feels like they have a good packing method for the normal boxes. Always arrives in great condition. Hope they could get it right with the larger boxes too.
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

Information from RevoHQ regarding the latest batch:
Hi everyone! 👋

I hope you are all okay and having a amazing day !
By now I’m sure you are all aware that I have been in contact with everyone who has or will be receiving one of these harder Salmon puzzles with any information you may need … however, after having a meeting today we have decided that if you would like your Salmon replacing with the Series 2 Salmon, whether it’s due to you being stuck or, you would just prefer the Series 2 we will replace this with complete free shipping ! 😌
However, if you do like a good challenge please don’t hesitate to have a play around first to see if you can solve this harder version and complete this challenge 😁

If you do want to return your puzzle to us for replacement, please contact me at jazmin@revohq.co.uk and I will provide you with all information you may need to do so ☺️ please note that when it comes to returning it to us to keep the shipping cost under £35 …if you are struggling please get in contact with me first as I will be able to assist you and maybe find an alternative way 👍🏼

I thankyou for your patience during this time and I really look forward to everyone beginning the Salmon solving journey and seeing everyone’s progression !!😌

Jaz😊
OPEN: AQUA - TURQUOISE - BLUE - GREEN - BRONZE - SILVER - GOLD - INDIGO - TITANIUM - RED - ORANGE - LIME - GUNMETAL - PURPLE - COPPER - MINT - HANDMADE - MERCURY - BLACK - BLACK MERC - SALMON - GREY - SAPPHIRE - EMERALD - RUBY - PEACH
bluedot99

Post by bluedot99 »

Yeah my box has a minor crack on the top as well. It didn’t breach the lacquer but you can see the ripples on the surface, it is not smooth as it should be
:D BlueGreenBronzeSilver V1/V2TurquoiseAquaGoldRedMintTitaniumSapphireRuby
:? GunmetalCopperOrangeEmerald
On hand - IndigoLimeGreyHandmadeSalmonPeachmini(brass)
Arriving Soon? - Black (Pilot) LiteTeal? ;)
Want - BlackBlack MercPurple... PM me!
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

New information from RevoHQ:
Hi all !
I hope everyone is doing okay and having a Good Friday … nearly the weekend now 😁!

I’m just writing a message as we have some more information in regards to the Series 1 Salmon that if you are having any doubt as to whether you should send it back to us hopefully it can help you make that decision! 😌

When pushing against a wall in any of our puzzles, it gives off this tilting effect and rubs against the wall ! This can cause wear over time which is why we suggest only using light pressure … especially in this instance with this part of the Salmon Puzzle !😊

All our pins are currently manually ground to length using only the human eye as a QA tool causing the pin length to vary … this may make your maze a tight solve!! Unfortunately there is no way for us to know who has longer and who has shorter pins! We do apologise about this however, more reliable and efficient QA checks are being put in place to ensure better accuracy !!

We’ve adapted the size of a certain area in the Salmon to make your puzzle more reliable! This width has stayed the same and has never been changed since the V1 days but by adapting this and making the slight modification it makes your puzzle more dependable!! 👍🏼

Some of our puzzles are so complex not only to solve but also to manufacture… when you start to get this complex, tolerances become so tight! There are also a lot of variables we can’t control and can only advise on such as how much pressure and force you use with our puzzles !!

I have also attached a video for those in the open channel to give you an idea of how the issue with the pin and the wall works as I am unsure as to whether it would be classed as spoilers… if someone in the open channel can confirm it’s not a spoiler I will post them in the general channel 😁

I can’t thank everyone enough for being so patient with us and understanding with this situation… hopefully if you were having any doubts this has helped you make up your mind 😌

If you would like to send it back to us or in general have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me on here or at jazmin@revohq.co.uk !!

I hope you have an amazing day!!
Jaz
prodigy

Post by prodigy »

New information from RevoHQ:
Hi all !! I hope you are all having a lovely new year and week ! ☺️

I’m just dropping a quick message in here to let everyone know that I have began packaging up the Salmons today !! 🥳 I will continue to package them up for the rest of the week and then shipping will begin from Monday !!
I am aiming to at the very least have all your Salmons on their way to you by the end of Next week at the latest !!👍🏼

I thank you all for your patience with me to get you your Salmon back or on its way to you !! 😌
I hope you have endless fun solving this challenging puzzle when it arrives !!

In the meantime if you have any enquiries surrounding your Salmon please feel free to drop me an email !

Jaz

Return to “Salmon General”